Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSU vs MSU: Skate with the McNaghton Cup vs skating at home for the WCHA first round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSU vs MSU: Skate with the McNaghton Cup vs skating at home for the WCHA first round

Big weekend for both teams!

Are any msu fans making the trip?
    Any Bsu fans making the trip?

Re: BSU vs MSU: Skate with the McNaghton Cup vs skating at home for the WCHA first ro

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post

I will be there for the Saturday game.

Right now the Sanford Center is offering two for one tickets for the series. Only good through the box office and through noon on Friday. Call 218-441-4032 (also avoids Ticketbastard).

With the high school hockey team at State for the first time in 29 years, the local crowd could be a little thinner than normal.
    Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
    FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
    NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
    NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
    NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
    NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
    Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
    Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Re: BSU vs MSU: Skate with the McNaghton Cup vs skating at home for the WCHA first ro

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post

I'd love to, but the 200th "Blizzard Warning!" was enough to scare me off.

Let's go, Mavs! Bring back the Cup!

Comment

I'm assuming these games will be on TV (Lakeland is it?). Correct?
        Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
          I'm assuming these games will be on TV (Lakeland is it?). Correct?
          On Charter, they'll be on the TPT-MN channel.
          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

A group of us had planned early on to make the trip up for the games but decided to instead delay that in hopes of going to a NCAA regional instead. No Offense Bemidji but at this point in winter the last thing I want to do is drive further into the cold. That said should be good games, Bemidji has been playing well of late and Im sure would like nothing more then to get home ice and possible cost the Mavs the McNaghton Cup. Blitzer seems to be a lock down guy so good test for the mavs.
            All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity. - Gordie Howe

Minnesota State Mankato Mavericks

Comment

I watch the TPT stuff on Apple TV and online on demand but can't seem to find any live stream info. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan19 View Post
                Bemidji has been playing well of late and Im sure would like nothing more then to get home ice and possible cost the Mavs the McNaghton Cup. Blitzer seems to be a lock down guy so good test for the mavs.
                Going back to the start of the North Star Cup, Bitzer is 8-2-2, with an other-worldly .955 sv%. He's had no games under .900 in that stretch, with the only 2 losses coming to Tech, and the only 3 goal game included an empty netter. Rise to the challenge, Mavs! It's just like last weekend - You have to beat the best to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                  I watch the TPT stuff on Apple TV and online on demand but can't seem to find any live stream info. Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks
                  Lakeland Public Television doesn't live stream the games. I am sure some of that has to do with the WCHA.tv contract since it is the same feed.

TPT (and all Minnesota PBS stations) push the Lakeland feed out through one of their OTA stations. In the Alexandria area, that means I can get the BSU home games on three OTA stations with a $10 pair of rabbit ears and on two stations through DirecTV.
                  Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                  FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                  NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                  NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                  NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                  NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                  Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                  Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                    Lakeland Public Television doesn't live stream the games. I am sure some of that has to do with the WCHA.tv contract since it is the same feed.

TPT (and all Minnesota PBS stations) push the Lakeland feed out through one of their OTA stations. In the Alexandria area, that means I can get the BSU home games on three OTA stations with a $10 pair of rabbit ears and on two stations through DirecTV.
                    In the twin cities, I get the Bemidji games live over the air on channel 2-2 or 23-7.

Comment

Great game for the Beavs so far. I would not want to face BSU in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X