PDA

View Full Version : UA_ @ ACC...continued

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

UAFHockeyFan314
03-06-2015, 03:09 PM
I present my drivel for your enjoyment....

http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com/2015/03/game-day-governors-cup-thoughts.html

Alaska Hockey
03-06-2015, 03:21 PM
I present my drivel for your enjoyment....

http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com/2015/03/game-day-governors-cup-thoughts.html

What is Butterbeans record nowadays? I can't unearth it anywhere on UA_ website....... It's a better surreptitious than Forrest Karr who never did his job.

UAFHockeyFan314
03-06-2015, 05:59 PM
What is Butterbeans record nowadays? I can't unearth it anywhere on UA_ website....

Better than Shorty's....

Squarebanks
03-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Better than Tyrion's....

Fify.

Suze
03-06-2015, 07:26 PM
The Seawolves have won the last 4 games between these two teams, keep the roll going UAA!

Jimjamesak
03-07-2015, 01:07 AM
*. UAA could not get a bounce. That's a rough loss...

AKSWF
03-07-2015, 02:03 AM
Sweet poetic justice, eh?

Squarebanks
03-07-2015, 02:19 AM
"Revenge is so very, very sweet"

--E. Cartman

Squarebanks
03-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Hey Seawolves, do you do birthday announcements at the Sully? If so, how does one accomplish that?

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Suze
03-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Hey Seawolves, do you do birthday announcements at the Sully? If so, how does one accomplish that?

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

I haven't heard them do this very much. I would ask Lyle Woods. McDiffit has been sitting next to him recently as well. They sit on the opposite end of where Kurt and Bruce are sitting.

Squarebanks
03-07-2015, 04:40 PM
I haven't heard them do this very much. I would ask Lyle Woods. McDiffit has been sitting next to him recently as well. They sit on the opposite end of where Kurt and Bruce are sitting.

Thanks Suze. My niece is 8 today and will be there tonight.

Suze
03-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Thanks Suze. My niece is 8 today and will be there tonight.

Very sweet of you Squarebanks!

Hal9K
03-07-2015, 07:27 PM
*. UAA could not get a bounce. That's a rough loss...
Can't generate any offense on the power play. If we could we win 3-1.
If that was 5 minutes and the gate on Fairbanks then college hockey is ruined. I can see checking from behind and maybe 5 mins but booted from the game? Get real.

GoNanooks
03-08-2015, 12:51 AM
Six in a row!!!!!!!!!

Jimjamesak
03-08-2015, 01:16 AM
Dear UAA Hockey Team except Olivier Mantha,

I have never been more ashamed to be a UAA fan than right now. That was pathetic. That was gutless. That was lazy, lackadaisical, p* poor, STUPID hockey. You are a shame. You are a black mark upon this program and this University.

To Scott Allen, Brett Cameron, Derek Docken, and Austin Coldwell: Good riddance. You're leading example of p* poor hockey all season has earned nothing but shame and derision. You have turned this program into a joke. I hope you never come back.

This has been the perfect ending to the worst season of UAA Hockey. At this point, I hope the program gets cut. It deserves nothing more.

Suze
03-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Dear UAA Hockey Team except Olivier Mantha,

I have never been more ashamed to be a UAA fan than right now. That was pathetic. That was gutless. That was lazy, lackadaisical, p* poor, STUPID hockey. You are a shame. You are a black mark upon this program and this University.

To Scott Allen, Brett Cameron, Derek Docken, and Austin Coldwell: Good riddance. You're leading example of p* poor hockey all season has earned nothing but shame and derision. You have turned this program into a joke. I hope you never come back.

This has been the perfect ending to the worst season of UAA Hockey. At this point, I hope the program gets cut. It deserves nothing more.

Good grief JJ, ya think this is a little over the top? I hope these guys know that other UAA fans do not feel this way.

Jimjamesak
03-08-2015, 03:06 AM
Good grief JJ, ya think this is a little over the top? I hope these guys know that other UAA fans do not feel this way.
This is not over the top. And the fact that people like you don't feel this way is problem number one with the program.

What happened tonight was unforgivable. They blew a two game lead in the series by playing the worst, most uninspired hockey of the worst, most uninspired season. To Fairbanks. Our rival. I am so ashamed of being a UAA fan right now. Ashamed! Last place. Lost the Governor's Cup ON HOME ICE FOR THE SIXTH STRAIGHT *ING YEAR! And all you can say is "oh well"?!? This is unacceptable!

Suze
03-08-2015, 03:06 AM
Three in a row!!!!!!!!!

Fixed your post. Cheaters never prosper. :)

Suze
03-08-2015, 03:11 AM
This is not over the top. And the fact that people like you don't feel this way is problem number one with the program.

What happened tonight was unforgivable. They blew a two game lead in the series by playing the worst, most uninspired hockey of the worst, most uninspired season. To Fairbanks. Our rival. I am so ashamed of being a UAA fan right now. Ashamed! Last place. Lost the Governor's Cup ON HOME ICE FOR THE SIXTH STRAIGHT *ING YEAR! And all you can say is "oh well"?!? This is unacceptable!

You need to take a chill pill. It's a game JJ. Believe me, we had some pretty tragic things happen in our family over the past year, it puts things in perspective. Look what Thomas did in his first season. No other coach at UAA has accomplished that. He will turn things around. You don't help anything with your negativity. I would hate to be an incoming recruit and read what you just wrote.

Jimjamesak
03-08-2015, 03:20 AM
You need to take a chill pill. It's a game JJ. Believe me, we had some pretty tragic things happen in our family over the past year, it puts things in perspective. Look what Thomas did in his first season. No other coach at UAA has accomplished that. He will turn things around. You don't help anything with your negativity. I would hate to be an incoming recruit and read what you just wrote.
I hope an incoming recruit reads my posts. I hope current players read them. Because a little anger over the direction of the program is what is needed. No more accepting of this losing culture. They can be better. They can win. We should expect better than this.