Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UA_ @ ACC...continued

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
    Woody and Charlie Sokaitis are also our only fans in Anchorage media.
    Charlie is the only migrant from _airbanks that isn’t living in a blue tarp abode in some homeless camp in Anchorage.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

The truth hurts. But there were plenty of empty seats in the Carlson this season as well. And when UAA swept ya'll up there, it was so quiet there you could hear a pin drop. So there's that.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
        The truth hurts. But there were plenty of empty seats in the Carlson this season as well. And when UAA swept ya'll up there, it was so quiet there you could hear a pin drop. So there's that.
        But we still averaged at least 500-600 more a game and considering the population difference between the two towns...it's still kinda sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
          it was so quiet there you could hear a pin drop. So there's that.
          Not unlike your barn.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
            But we still averaged at least 500-600 more a game and considering the population difference between the two towns...it's still kinda sad.
            Will you be adding to our attendance numbers this weekend?

Comment

As much as I want the Governors Cup, I'd still be happy with keeping UAA out of the playoffs. UAA does seem to improve when they play us but if the Nooks can play the way they did against Mankato then I can easily see two wins. The shootout however, not confident at all in that category with Cahill vs Mantha...the wins against Mankato was mainly thanks for a very strong defensive game in the Nooks zone by all defenseman and forwards. Cahill let in a breakaway goal against Alabama and I think a few other times when he's been in net which scares me since those will be the kind of shots he'll face if the series is decided by a shootout. Hoping the week flies by!! I'm super excited for the games!!
              Get your rebuttals ready for Saturday night. I'll get you started...

Lmao yeah ok....can't wait to see Ferris shove your words right back at you. At least we have the Cup and the Seawolves will be the embarrassment of the FF. Game should have gone a lot different, Nanooks wanted it tonight but Seawolves played dirty at times and throughout the series but luckily the Nanooks went to match their style of play while being aggressive enough to generate some offense. The refs were awful as well, go ahead and say that of course the UA_ fans will blame the refs...but it's BS, the goal that was called off cause the net came off was horsesh*t, net came off after the puck went in.

I don't have a problem with any of you UAA fans personally but your team still sucks and always will. Respectfully yours, IceAngel .
              _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
              No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

And...

And just to touch on the whole Thomas not winning COTY. How can a team who finished 6th get COTY? Wanna talk about being butthurt, look at the UAA fans comments about that. Sure you won more games than last season but FOUR of those were against UAH and and Gunderson was your only saving grace against the Nooks the past few games. Doesn't mean he deserves an award like that.
                _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                  Will you be adding to our attendance numbers this weekend?
                  I will be

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                    Get your rebuttals ready for Saturday night. I'll get you started...
                    Cool

Comment

I will be
                      Tried to email you. Must not have your current address.
                      Like to hear from you prior to your arrival.
                      Email me or look me up at the Sully.

Comment

Should be a lotta fun this weekend.
                        Saturday 2pm Alumni game.
                        Tommy's gonna get shelled!
                        Butter Bean will be a stay at home D. At least we hope he is. He gets moving and it's stand back Jack.
                        May see Chico suit up for the first time since Maine.
                        Who knows who will suit up for who????
                        Good times with a lotta fun.
                        Free parking, free entrance.
                        Hope to see everyone there.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                          Should be a lotta fun this weekend.
                          Saturday 2pm Alumni game.
                          Tommy's gonna get shelled!
                          Butter Bean will be a stay at home D. At least we hope he is. He gets moving and it's stand back Jack.
                          May see Chico suit up for the first time since Maine.
                          Who knows who will suit up for who????
                          Good times with a lotta fun.
                          Free parking, free entrance.
                          Hope to see everyone there.
                          I hope the alumni section has a lot of fans in it. I heard they were hoping to get 100.
                          Originally Posted by aparch
                          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I will be
                            I trust you drove the UA_ electric bus down as we have a lot of left high and dry dump bears existing in tents that necessitate a ride back north.
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                              I trust you drove the UA_ electric bus down as we have a lot of left high and dry dump bears existing in tents that necessitate a ride back north.
                              You were late delivering my pizza last night.
                              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

You were late delivering my pizza last night.
                                I am sorry but the individual who took the order forgot to tell me you shell out with your food stamp Electronic Benefits Transfer Card and I had to go back and get the scanner so I could charge your order. Most of the delivery people dread your orders because you never tip, but constantly whine for a boat load of extra cheese and red pepper packets.

I do this part time job as I furthermore bird dog for Dog and Beth and get rewards for ratting out bail jumpers for them. Your trailer court is a gold mine for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X