UA_ @ ACC...continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UA_ @ ACC...continued

I’d like a chance to tour your new facility, but I’ll be in Puerto Vallarta this go around and won’t make it down for the games.

Too bad. I hear the new Alaska Airlines Center’s Varsity Sports Grill signature drink is called the Seaweed. It’s served in a shiny puke green colored mug, but only filled to about 5% of capacity, and comes without ice. Sweeeet…

Go Nooks!

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
      I’d like a chance to tour your new facility, but I’ll be in Puerto Vallarta this go around and won’t make it down for the games.

Too bad. I hear the new Alaska Airlines Center’s Varsity Sports Grill signature drink is called the Seaweed. It’s served in a shiny puke green colored mug, but only filled to about 5% of capacity, and comes without ice. Sweeeet…

Go Nooks!
      Most of all the Dump Bears that have had the drink said it tasted like……Sour Grapes…………. Go figure
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Go Nooks!
        Made me laugh out loud.
        Touche'
        Now back to the hate!!!!!!
        Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 03-04-2015, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
          I don't care about basketball...so, yeah...that doesn't bug me...
          Welcome back to the threads Angel!
          We've missed you.
          Hope you're coming down for the festivities.

Comment

Go Nooks!
            Slow applause while nodding yes.
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

I’ll be in Puerto Vallarta this go around and won’t make it down for the games.

Go Nooks!
              MMF Running to Mexico during the Season......... Don't tell me .......you married Squarebanks wife's sister?

I must have married her cousin...Going to Hawaii Saturday Why you ask....because I was told I was going.
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Go Nooks!
                Wait until you try the drinks that they make specifically for UA_ fans! PS - they may be spiked!
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                  MMF Running to Mexico during the Season......... Don't tell me .......you married Squarebanks wife's sister?

I must have married her cousin...Going to Hawaii Saturday Why you ask....because I was told I was going.
                  Poor baby.
                  “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                    Poor baby.
                    You know the feeling........

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                      You know the feeling........
                      Happy wife happy life.

Comment

Happy wife happy life.
                        If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!
                        Originally Posted by aparch
                        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Ouch.

http://www.adn.com/article/20150304/...o-wolfe-hickel

Comment

Happy wife happy life.
                            I feel like ya'll need new wives. No sane woman would choose vacation over in-state rivalry hockey.

I'm only kidding...sorta haha

Comment

Seems like a typical Doyle Woody article. He's our biggest fan in Anchorage media

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                                Seems like a typical Doyle Woody article. He's our biggest fan in Anchorage media
                                Woody and Charlie Sokaitis are also our only fans in Anchorage media.

Comment

Working...
                                X