PDA

View Full Version : ECAC Playoffs: RPI @ Clarkson 3/6-8/15

Pages : 1 [2]

Saints#1
03-05-2015, 05:15 PM
SLU is not really that much further from the Montréal airport (or perhaps Ottawa)... just fly out of Vancouver.

It's much closer to Ottawa than Montreal from Canton. It's about an hour to Ottawa and 2 1/2 to Montreal. Plattsburgh is even closer than Montreal at 2 hours away.

FlagDUDE08
03-06-2015, 07:35 AM
It's much closer to Ottawa than Montreal from Canton. It's about an hour to Ottawa and 2 1/2 to Montreal. Plattsburgh is even closer than Montreal at 2 hours away.

The key was "major airport", though. I'm well aware of Plattsburgh having an airport, as well as Burlington, but they aren't exactly "major". Not sure if Ottawa is, either. Montréal sure is, though.

RPI fan 4 life
03-06-2015, 08:03 AM
The key was "major airport", though. I'm well aware of Plattsburgh having an airport, as well as Burlington, but they aren't exactly "major". Not sure if Ottawa is, either. Montréal sure is, though.

Considering that Ottawa is Canada's nations capital, I'm sure they must have a major airport there.

FlagDUDE08
03-06-2015, 08:37 AM
Considering that Ottawa is Canada's nations capital, I'm sure they must have a major airport there.

Just because it's the capital doesn't mean it has a major airport, at least compared to Toronto or Montréal. I'm sure it has an airport, but it could be similar to to a moderate sized city's airport.

Saints#1
03-06-2015, 09:00 AM

The "key" that the original poster posted was his problem with distance, not major or non-major airports. I was just trying to be nice and point something out for him since I am from the area being discussed. But I guess I had that coming to me considering I did express an interest in something I had no interest in in the first place :p

FlagDUDE08
03-06-2015, 09:19 AM
The "key" that the original poster posted was his problem with distance, not major or non-major airports. I was just trying to be nice and point something out for him since I am from the area being discussed. But I guess I had that coming to me considering I did express an interest in something I had no interest in in the first place :p

Here's the key: Is Bradley (Hartford CT) considered a major airport? That should settle the argument.

Remember where he's coming from, and I have to assume he wants as few stops as possible.

Saints#1
03-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Here's the key: Is Bradley (Hartford CT) considered a major airport? That should settle the argument.

Remember where he's coming from, and I have to assume he wants as few stops as possible.

Ugh, what part of I don't give a **** about major or non-major airports did you not understand? ... There would have to be an invested interest in an argument in order for their to be one. In this case, as I said before and now forced to repeat, I don't care! ... There, got it? ;)

Jasma
03-06-2015, 03:45 PM
RPI Lines are posted on atheltic website. Offiicials are listed. Joe Carusone is one of the referees for the third stratight game. He had both games in Troy last weekend. Aside from being one of the worst referees in the conference, he appears to be arrogant and vindictive. Maybe he likes Clarkson less than RPI, but I doubt it. Appert better tell the boys not to breathe on anyone wearing green and gold or they will end up in the box.

turk181
03-06-2015, 04:49 PM
RPI Lines are posted on atheltic website. Offiicials are listed. Joe Carusone is one of the referees for the third stratight game. He had both games in Troy last weekend. Aside from being one of the worst referees in the conference, he appears to be arrogant and vindictive. Maybe he likes Clarkson less than RPI, but I doubt it. Appert better tell the boys not to breathe on anyone wearing green and gold or they will end up in the box.Carusone is HORRIBLE. The guy is a jerk. I really detest how after making what everyone knows is a bad call he will stare at the parties concerned as if to say, “tough s...”.

lugnut92
03-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Appert better tell the boys not to breathe on anyone wearing green and gold or they will end up in the box.

Pretty inevitable when you're playing a team with players as natatorially-inclined as Mr. Kevin Tansey.