Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    UAA has a new recruit, added to Heisenberg's site three days ago:

http://bchl.ca/leagues/rosters_profi...layerID=851924

He is the team's captain this season. Bet he's a good leader, the Chief's are in first place!

Doyle has an article about next years recruits, but he doesn't mention Jake Larson. Larson is still listed as a UAA recruit on the Chilliwack website. Anyone know what's up? According to Twitter, sounds like he's still coming to UAA.

http://www.adn.com/article/20150226/...ts-next-season
    I'd expect the new kid is a replacement for Wyatt Ege who withdrew his verbal.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      I'd expect the new kid is a replacement for Wyatt Ege who withdrew his verbal.
      Dang, I had heard rumors of that happening. I thought he had signed a LOI. Regardless, I have faith that Thomas is the right coach for us, and he will turn things around ... gotta give him some time, it won't happen over night. The performance from the kids Matt has recruited is a good indicator of things to come.
      Last edited by Suze; 03-01-2015, 07:48 PM.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

http://capitalstoday.monumentalnetwo...s-from-calgary

Bigger stage for Curtis. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by malainse View Post
          http://capitalstoday.monumentalnetwo...s-from-calgary

Bigger stage for Curtis. Good for him.
          I just heard about this. Beags and Glencross on the same team. All the more reason to love the Caps!
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            I just heard about this. Beags and Glencross on the same team. All the more reason to love the Caps!
            It'd be super cool to see Beags centering Glenny and Ovie.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
              It'd be super cool to see Beags centering Glenny and Ovie.
              It sure would. Can't wait for the Caps next game!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Suze, did you take a look at the 4, 4, 4 for $40 ?
                The U.S. Military $5 deal is also a good one for a single serviceman.
                The family of four (military or civilian) or two couples can't beat that 4, 4, 4 for $40 deal.

Comment

The family of four (military or civilian) or two couples can't beat that 4, 4, 4 for $40 deal.
                  I heard Lyle announce it, but I haven't looked for it online yet. It is a great deal! Now to spread the word.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Congratulations to Austin Azurdia for winning WCHA Rookie of the Week!! Well deserved.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I want to make sure that I'm looking at the right thing -- is this the "4 tickets plus food voucher" option mentioned on the Ticketmaster site? I don't see any mention of it on the Seawolves site.

Also, are there any seating sections that I should avoid choosing? I seem to remember reading complaints about the glass there.

Thank you. It should be an exciting game!

Comment

Originally posted by Wondering View Post
                        I want to make sure that I'm looking at the right thing -- is this the "4 tickets plus food voucher" option mentioned on the Ticketmaster site? I don't see any mention of it on the Seawolves site.

Also, are there any seating sections that I should avoid choosing? I seem to remember reading complaints about the glass there.

Squarebanks could probably direct you to the _airbanks section.
                        I'd sit as high as possible to avoid as much of the bad glass as possible.
                        If you're at the 4 tickets, 4 hotdogs, 4 sodas for $40 you most likely won't get a better deal anywhere else in college hockey.
                        Welcome to the Sully!
                        Home of the mighty Seawolves!

Comment

There is a link at the goseawolves.com site that says "Buy Tickets". That takes you to Ticketmaster where you can choose the 4 tickets plus food voucher option. It's not listed under their "promotions" link. This is available through ticketmaster.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Sit high in the balcony dump bear if you have a good arm, I sit low on the end and still have had all sorts of **** rain down on me so bad that I wanted to deploy an umbrella or wished I had worn rain gear, hard hat w/ shield, safety glasses, shoulder pads, neck guard, and heavy padded gloves.

Yes the sully glass sucks because it is plastic and has a lot of wear and scratches but our aluminum brackets are in good shape because the UAA fans have enough pride not to thrash them into submission. But then again they don’t have the indubitable craving to hit something to have a good time.
                            Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                            UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...irst-practice/

Hell yeah.

Comment

Thank you, Alaska Hockey, Suze and Seawolf Fan. I've got seats in the balcony. I won't throw anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X