Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    Chase that Dick gRinder dude off the UAA articles ... don't think better of it ... jerkwads like him don't deserve any break ...
    If we only had Banishment. ...... a leading contender. He would fit in well 358 miles northeast of normal.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

• Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
      Chase that Dick gRinder dude off the UAA articles ... don't think better of it ... jerkwads like him don't deserve any break ...
      That idiot makes it sound like these upgrades happen every other year. Rewarding a team for poor performance? None of the freshman had anything to do with the "poor performance".
      _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
      No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

There's some people chilling on D's blog using the chat

http://uaafan.blogspot.com/

link to audio:

http://portal.stretchinternet.com/ua...reamType=audio
        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

*facepalm*
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Here we go :-(

Comment

Why are we face palming? What happened?
              If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                Why are we face palming? What happened?
                Lost the exhibition game 1-0.
                I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I didn't attend the game so if anybody who did would like to comment please do so.

Going by the stats it's not pretty: 13 SOG, 0-3 on the PP, 21-27 on faceoffs. That's not good. I was pretty pessimistic about this season, I'm even more so now.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    I didn't attend the game so if anybody who did would like to comment please do so.

Going by the stats it's not pretty: 13 SOG, 0-3 on the PP, 21-27 on faceoffs. That's not good. I was pretty pessimistic about this season, I'm even more so now.
                    Good grief ... it was an exhibition game, and the team just started practicing. Mt Royal already had several games under their belt and have a very good team this season. It was a good chance for the coach to see what some of the freshmen can do. Sounds like Ege and Mitchell are living up to their expectations so far.
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                      Good grief ... it was an exhibition game, and the team just started practicing. Mt Royal already had several games under their belt and have a very good team this season. It was a good chance for the coach to see what some of the freshmen can do. Sounds like Ege and Mitchell are living up to their expectations so far.
                      Yeah, just an exhibition game where they got shut out by a Canadian school. Can't wait to see what happens against Mankato and Tech!

Tell you what, I'll retract this stuff if Mt. Royal goes to Fairbanks and either wins or even keeps it within a goal. But I don't think that's gonna happen...
                      Last edited by Jimjamesak; 10-03-2015, 02:12 PM.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Hope we just overlooked them, once Mt. Royal scored we woke up and had some good chances, the crowd also woke up lol.
                        Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                          Hope we just overlooked them, once Mt. Royal scored we woke up and had some good chances, the crowd also woke up lol.
                          That's my hope as well. Problem is it's a really bad sign if they come with that kind of mentality after this last season.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Some stats to watch:

PP Goals: 10 of 20 were scored by seniors (Allen 6, Cameron 3, & Coldwell 1). Leading returnees: Conti 3, Brown 2, 1:Tatchell, Azurdia, Van Allen, Tatchell, & Duwe

+/-: Only Jared D'Amico (G), & Brad Duwe had a positive or neutral +/-, at Even

Shots: 3 of the top 5 shot takers are gone (Allen @ 74 led team, Cameron @ 61 3rd most, & Coldwell @ 59 4th), which also equates to 4 out of the top 10

Blake Tacthell needs 2 goals to have 25 career goals

Austin Azurdia needs 2 goals to have 10 career goals

Chase Van Allen needs 1 assists to record 20 career assists

Blake Leask needs 2 assists to have 20 career assists

Austin Sevalrud & Chris Williams needs 2 assists to record 10 assists

Blake Leask needs 1 point to record 25 career points

Brad Duwe needs 2 points to have 20 career points

Olivier Manta needs 1 Game Played to record 30 career games played

Comment

Another good start to the season, 3-1-0, now let's build on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
                                Another good start to the season, 3-1-0, now let's build on it!
                                To be honest, just some positive things to take from WCHA play would make me happy. How about we score like say 4 goals a game? If we lost
                                5-4 or 6-4 or whatever, scoring would be encouraging. We can't average 2 goals a game and expect to finish higher than 8, 9, or 10. Oh well "Dim the lights here we go."
                                If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Working...
                                X