Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

After reading the release it doesn't say the twins are NCAA eligible.
    Hope they are NCAA eligible but nothing in the release indicates that the NCAA has ruled on it.
    Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 04-21-2015, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
      After reading the release it doesn't say the twins are NCAA eligible.
      Hope they are NCAA eligible but nothing in the release indicates that the NCAA has ruled on it.
      Likely would not be mentioning them if they couldn't play...
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Likely would not be mentioning them if they couldn't play...
        That's how I read it as well. The Facebook post reads "Find out who will be wearing the Green & Gold for ‪#‎SeawolfHockey‬ for the 2015-16 rookie class". Sure sounds like they are playing this coming season.
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I'll say why I'm sure they will be ...

Some days before OTB announced the transfer I had a trusted source tell me that there'd be two transfers coming in this fall to play ...

Comment

It should be fun to see how much muscle and confidence the guys put on over the off-season. That Conti kid with an additional 10/15 lbs will be a force. Ditto for Azurdia and Kozun. Along with the upper classmen this may be where the scoring improves.

Comment

The Sully is supposed to undergo renovations around the end of May. YAY! I was so afraid that the money might be reallocated.
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                The Sully is supposed to undergo renovations around the end of May. YAY! I was so afraid that the money might be reallocated.
                End of May,some high school graduations I believe will still be at the Sully, at least for this year.
                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Well, according to the report on hfboards Luka Vidmar will be playing for Slovenia at the World Championships.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

"University of Alaska Anchorage athletics welcomed Major General Michael Shields to campus Friday as he made a presentation to UAA student-athletes on leadership and the role of the team captain."
                    Take a look at who was in attendance and then let the guessing begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                      "University of Alaska Anchorage athletics welcomed Major General Michael Shields to campus Friday as he made a presentation to UAA student-athletes on leadership and the role of the team captain."
                      Take a look at who was in attendance and then let the guessing begin.
                      Ok, so tell me which hockey players are in the photo. I can see Tatchell, Williams and Mantha. Is Anholt in the photo as well? Like I told you earlier Seawolf Fan, my bet is on Tatch and Willy as two of the captains.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        Ok, so tell me which hockey players are in the photo. I can see Tatchell, Williams and Mantha. Is Anholt in the photo as well? Like I told you earlier Seawolf Fan, my bet is on Tatch and Willy as two of the captains.
                        Nothing against Anholt however many times Captains are upper classmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                          Nothing against Anholt however many times Captains are upper classmen.
                          Very true. I was just asking if he was in the photo?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Well the good news is Luka Vidmar played for Slovenia against Belarus. The bad news is Slovenia lost 4-2. Looking at things he was on the 4th defensive pairing, international games dress 20.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Exb. game in Soldotna against Mt. Royal, shame I loved those games at the Wells Fargo (perhaps not done with renovations by then?)

Arizona State will indeed be at the Kendall, I wanna see there unis.

To start off WCHA play we are on the road against UAH, hopefully we start a trend of winning conference openers.

Penn State will be coming here as our "free" weekend.

Not bad I guess.
                              Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Anyone want to buy a brick?
                                Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 05-17-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X