PDA

View Full Version : UAA: Patiently Waiting For Next Season, Every Season...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Seawolf Fan
04-21-2015, 11:40 PM
After reading the release it doesn't say the twins are NCAA eligible.
Hope they are NCAA eligible but nothing in the release indicates that the NCAA has ruled on it.

Jimjamesak
04-22-2015, 12:07 AM
After reading the release it doesn't say the twins are NCAA eligible.
Hope they are NCAA eligible but nothing in the release indicates that the NCAA has ruled on it.
Likely would not be mentioning them if they couldn't play...

Suze
04-22-2015, 12:16 AM
Likely would not be mentioning them if they couldn't play...

That's how I read it as well. The Facebook post reads "Find out who will be wearing the Green & Gold for ‪#‎SeawolfHockey‬ for the 2015-16 rookie class". Sure sounds like they are playing this coming season.

uaafanblog
04-22-2015, 01:49 AM
I'll say why I'm sure they will be ...

Some days before OTB announced the transfer I had a trusted source tell me that there'd be two transfers coming in this fall to play ...

Seawolf Fan
04-22-2015, 10:08 AM
It should be fun to see how much muscle and confidence the guys put on over the off-season. That Conti kid with an additional 10/15 lbs will be a force. Ditto for Azurdia and Kozun. Along with the upper classmen this may be where the scoring improves.

Suze
04-22-2015, 11:13 PM
The Sully is supposed to undergo renovations around the end of May. YAY! I was so afraid that the money might be reallocated.

AKSWF
04-23-2015, 04:42 AM
The Sully is supposed to undergo renovations around the end of May. YAY! I was so afraid that the money might be reallocated.

End of May,some high school graduations I believe will still be at the Sully, at least for this year.

Jimjamesak
04-26-2015, 02:46 AM
Well, according to the report on hfboards Luka Vidmar will be playing for Slovenia at the World Championships.

Seawolf Fan
04-28-2015, 10:31 PM
"University of Alaska Anchorage athletics welcomed Major General Michael Shields to campus Friday as he made a presentation to UAA student-athletes on leadership and the role of the team captain."
Take a look at who was in attendance and then let the guessing begin.

Suze
04-29-2015, 11:52 PM
"University of Alaska Anchorage athletics welcomed Major General Michael Shields to campus Friday as he made a presentation to UAA student-athletes on leadership and the role of the team captain."
Take a look at who was in attendance and then let the guessing begin.

Ok, so tell me which hockey players are in the photo. I can see Tatchell, Williams and Mantha. Is Anholt in the photo as well? Like I told you earlier Seawolf Fan, my bet is on Tatch and Willy as two of the captains.

Seawolf Fan
04-30-2015, 01:13 AM
Ok, so tell me which hockey players are in the photo. I can see Tatchell, Williams and Mantha. Is Anholt in the photo as well? Like I told you earlier Seawolf Fan, my bet is on Tatch and Willy as two of the captains.
Nothing against Anholt however many times Captains are upper classmen.

Suze
04-30-2015, 01:29 PM
Nothing against Anholt however many times Captains are upper classmen.

Very true. I was just asking if he was in the photo?

Jimjamesak
05-03-2015, 12:59 AM
Well the good news is Luka Vidmar played for Slovenia against Belarus. The bad news is Slovenia lost 4-2. Looking at things he was on the 4th defensive pairing, international games dress 20.

AKSWF
05-04-2015, 03:23 PM
Exb. game in Soldotna against Mt. Royal, shame I loved those games at the Wells Fargo (perhaps not done with renovations by then?)

Arizona State will indeed be at the Kendall, I wanna see there unis.

To start off WCHA play we are on the road against UAH, hopefully we start a trend of winning conference openers.

Penn State will be coming here as our "free" weekend.

Not bad I guess.

Seawolf Fan
05-15-2015, 09:56 PM
Anyone want to buy a brick?

Alaska Hockey
05-18-2015, 03:18 PM

Want to halves on one with Ice Angle, mmf, and Squarebanks names on it, with a nice modest love note on it?:eek:

mmf
05-18-2015, 07:25 PM

Want to halves on one with Ice Angle, mmf, and Squarebanks names on it, with a nice modest love note on it?:eek:

I’m confused. There’s no link to any back story on this. Are these bricks part of a fund raiser or are they the same bricks that that most your players skated with in their britches all season?

Alaska Hockey
05-18-2015, 08:25 PM
I’m confused.
It happens at your age……..

There’s no link to any back story on this.
Yes there was, you just can’t remember.

Are these bricks part of a fund raiser or are they the same bricks that that most your players skated within their britches all season?
They are, and have got the particular waiver to make yours from the latter.

kamariek
05-20-2015, 09:42 PM
http://tinyurl.com/l4ypx4n

Yay!!!! ticket renewal time on June 1. And new changes, they must have been listening to you.
Along with the upcoming renovations to the Sullivan Arena, Seawolf Hockey fans can take advantage of reduced ticket prices and multiple new deals this year, including:
*$10 tickets at the door
*8 games for $65 with purchase of punch card (restrictions apply/see website for details)
*Expansion of the ‘wet’ section

Suze
05-21-2015, 12:03 PM
http://tinyurl.com/l4ypx4n

Yay!!!! ticket renewal time on June 1. And new changes, they must have been listening to you.
Along with the upcoming renovations to the Sullivan Arena, Seawolf Hockey fans can take advantage of reduced ticket prices and multiple new deals this year, including:
*$10 tickets at the door
*8 games for $65 with purchase of punch card (restrictions apply/see website for details)
*Expansion of the ‘wet’ section

This is great news, now the guys just need to put together a winning season ... at least for games played at the Sully.