• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Onward to Boston! Friar Hockey 2014/15 Part Two

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    I clearly was right throughout the season that they were underperforming
    Dope.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      Dope.
      An understatement.

Congrats Fiars!
      Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Congrats to the Friars.
        In the regular season the players play for the Coach, and the Friars were inconsistent and unimpressive on most nights.
        In the playoffs you play for the trophy and the championship, and the Friars have come alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by PC91 View Post
          I didn't see the game last night but I'm guessing Providence blew it. How much did they lose by? Denver must have scored a ton on Gillies. He has a terrible GAA in big games so I'm sure he gave up 3 or 4 softies and PC blew a chance to go to the FF.

I hate being a fan of a team whose goalie sucks, plus he hasn't scored all year. PC hockey sucks.
          Hacked by zlax
          Providence College
          National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            Clearly you are an ...! Rhymes with pass.
            Providence College
            National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

I probably went to more PC games this season than 95 percent of you posters...
              And you still didn't get it...

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                And you still didn't get it...
                And you still don't get it...Talking about a team that was underachieving doesn't mean your not a fan of the team. It is just being honest.
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Luckily though they hosted a regional and got through without a scratch.

And now igles fans are claiming y'all will be home again with 12k "fans"
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

11,999... give or take one.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Exactly...they got a big break by the NCAA. It was a fun weekend and I think PC tickets are going to be very tough to get next year.
                      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Exactly...they got a big break by the NCAA. It was a fun weekend and I think PC tickets are going to be very tough to get next year.
                        Maybe you might want to look at getting tickets at Brown. They can use a few more fans.
                        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

You guys need to bring a bigger band. Listening to the game, I could only hear the bass line, which turns "When the Saints Go Marching In" into an entirely different song.
                          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoser View Post
                            Congrats to the Friars.
                            In the regular season the players play for the Coach, and the Friars were inconsistent and unimpressive on most nights.
                            In the playoffs you play for the trophy and the championship, and the Friars have come alive.
                            2nd in Hockey East, must have done something right
                            I think you have them confused BC

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                              You guys need to bring a bigger band. Listening to the game, I could only hear the bass line, which turns "When the Saints Go Marching In" into an entirely different song.
                              Hahahahaha don't get me started on how much I hate the pep band.
                              Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

And you still don't get it...Talking about a team that was underachieving doesn't mean your not a fan of the team. It is just being honest.
                                You crapped all over Gillies for months laying every loss at his feet. That is not honesty, that is some sick fixation you are carrying on.

Comment

Working...
                                X