Onward to Boston! Friar Hockey 2014/15 Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Onward to Boston! Friar Hockey 2014/15 Part Two

that was wonderful. Denver is an awesome team. Wow.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      Divine Intervention
      Someone will use the headline Divine Providence...of course it is Palm Sunday
      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Congrats, guys. Way to hit the empty net. Hopefully BU gets one more crack at you.
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Congratulations on the win. I disagree with the penalty call but you guys played very well and earned the win regardless. Very disappointed to see my team go down like that.

Comment

Guess I should've posted here.....congrats too the Friars...well done , with 2 great games played to take out Miami and DU....nice that Hockey East has 2 representatives and neither is BC!!

Comment

Congrats Friars! Best wishes at the TD!!
              I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Congrats! Would love to see you bring the Title home.

Comment

• **** Gillies open net and still no goal
                  Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Congrads friars , last week on this thread told you negative Nancy's that pc was going on to Boston , furthermore you will be in the title game . crystal ball cant see the outcome on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                      Maybe Gillies will actually show up in a big game...giving up five goals isn't good enough at all!
                      Well???
                      Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Congrats PC! A couple of wild, entertaining games. Good luck in Boston.
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Holy. Crap.

Seeing the program develop from the awful teams my freshman and sophomore years that literally couldn't buy a win to the absolutely incredible win today is something I don't really have words for. I'm so incredibly proud of this team and my school.
                          Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Congrats to the Friars. You've got the support of this Harvard fan because of your coach Nate Leaman who coached at Harvard. You played a great game today. Like your chances against the winner of RIT-UNO.

Comment

• Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                              Holy. Crap.

Seeing the program develop from the awful teams my freshman and sophomore years that literally couldn't buy a win to the absolutely incredible win today is something I don't really have words for. I'm so incredibly proud of this team and my school.
                              Nah the old Civic Center ghosts were channelling Chris Terreri
                              Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Freaking congrats!! From a Maine fan. **** a reason to watch the frozen 4 now. Do it!!! Win the whole thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X