Onward to Boston! Friar Hockey 2014/15 Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    Not sure if posted here yet, Ted Hart has decommitted from The Friars and will be playing for Yale.
    I mean...I can't really blame him for jumping at the chance to go to Yale.
    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

• Re: Onward to Boston! Friar Hockey 2014/15 Part Two

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      When the Frozen Four was here in 2004, I had customers in my company's box at the Garden and you had to pre-order the alcohol, you could not place orders that day.
      that is exactly what priceless did for the box he rented for us in tampa. we ordered our food and our booze ahead of time and it was delivered then consumed.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

In our suite in Bridgeport 2012 , all booze had to be ordered before the game started, at the Frozen Four in Philly last year, there was a bar with bartender in the suite. no limits.
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
          I mean...I can't really blame him for jumping at the chance to go to Yale.
          This was likely the late scholarship that went to Ruggerio a few weeks ago
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            This was likely the late scholarship that went to Ruggerio a few weeks ago

I thought that was Dylan McLaughlin's?
            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
              I thought that was Dylan McLaughlin's?
              Maybe De Jersey too if he was on schollie?
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                Maybe De Jersey too if he was on schollie?
                IIRC I think his family has money so I wouldn't be shocked if he wasn't on one.

Comment

I have a pair of tickets to the Providence regional if anyone is looking for a pair. I bought them through PC.

Comment

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
                    Never seen a hockey game at the Dunk. Usually corners give one a better view of the entire ice.
                    True, until they instituted that annoying netting years ago. So now I prefer on the sides, even if it's high up (because looking through the glass distorts the view when looking down the other end).

There will never again be anything like the first balcony at the old Boston Garden. If you were in the first three rows you were right on top of the ice...it was unbelievable. The only thing that compares now is Matthews Arena's first balcony (but you have to be in the first or second row).

Comment

Congratulations on a great season I hope it continues through the NC game. With the exception of the Comm Ave. crowd much of the rest of the league would like to see you win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                        I have a pair of tickets to the Providence regional if anyone is looking for a pair. I bought them through PC.
                        What, are you wimping out?

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                          I have an ELL Certification class all day on Saturday and don't think I'll get out in time to make even the second game. I figured I'll sell the set then buy a single outside if I get out in time for the second game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                            Yes but not by choice. I have an ELL certification class that runs all day on Saturday. I don't think I'll be out in time to make even the second game. If I do then I'll buy a scalped ticket outside. Bartending for alll the living Presidents on Sunday so I might as well sell the set.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                              Yes but not by choice. I have an ELL certification class that runs all day on Saturday. I don't think I'll be out in time to make even the second game. If I do then I'll buy a scalped ticket outside. Bartending for alll the living Presidents on Sunday so I might as well sell the set.
                              What's more important, your job or the NCAA playoffs?

Comment

We bought tickets through the school also, never asked what section we were in. Anyone know where pc fans are sitting?

Comment

Working...
                                X