>>>>> RIT TIGERS - Roaring into the postseason <<<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Roaring into the postseason <<<<<

Schedules are made more than a year in advance. I'm sure it really comes down to who still had dates available when ASU started working on their schedule. Remember, teams can only play 34 games (28 of which are league games in the AHC) aside from a few exemptions.
    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
      Schedules are made more than a year in advance. I'm sure it really comes down to who still had dates available when ASU started working on their schedule. Remember, teams can only play 34 games (28 of which are league games in the AHC) aside from a few exemptions.
      That makes sense.

Meanwhile, we have the West Points Soldiers Scholarsmen in our conference now.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ldier-scholars
      RIT Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
        That makes sense.

Meanwhile, we have the West Points Soldiers Scholarsmen in our conference now.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ldier-scholars
        Looks like a warrior with a sword through his/her head.
        Can't we all just get along?
        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
          It's a very common emblem in and around West Point and definitely an emblem that has been around a long time so I guess the rebranding is more of getting back to their roots rather than designing a new futuristic looking symbol to represent West Point. RIT has done some retro looks as well but I wouldn't want RIT to alter their current tiger.
          RPI Engineers
          RIT Tigers
          ARMY Black Knights

Comment

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
            Seems to have a little Star Wars 'The Clone Wars' action going on.
            RIT Tigers

Got one foot in the crease

Comment

Kuqali, Miller, Mitchell, and Norrish announced as captains next year: https://twitter.com/w_wilson2/status/589559105448235009
              RIT Tigers

AHC Pickem Regular Season Co-Champion - 2016-2017

Comment

Originally posted by kwm4385 View Post
                Kuqali, Miller, Mitchell, and Norrish announced as captains next year: https://twitter.com/w_wilson2/status/589559105448235009
                nothing too surprising here. I expected Mitchell to have been a captain last year so I'm glad he got the nod this year.

Comment

Looks like Air Firce lost two goalies. It'll be an interesting year for them to say the least.

http://m.gazette.com/air-force-hocke...rticle/1549966
                  RIT Tigers

Comment

Wow. Actually they lost all 3 of the goalies that were on their roster last year. Just 2 coming in with the next class. Might be a long season for them.
                    John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                    AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                    AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                    NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                    NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                    NCAA DII - 1983
                    NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by lmg6841 View Post
                      Looks like Air Firce lost two goalies. It'll be an interesting year for them to say the least.

http://m.gazette.com/air-force-hocke...rticle/1549966
                      I was browsing collegecommitments.com a few days ago and noticed the large class AF is bringing in - 2 goalies, 4 D, 9 F. I guess it makes a bit of sense now.
                      Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                      College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                      Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                      Men's Frozen Four 2010
                      Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                      Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by kwm4385 View Post
                        Brady Norrish following in Garbowsky's footsteps as a hard working freshmen turned Assistant Captain sophmore.
                        RIT

Comment

How is Robert Morris looking next year? Are they going to be a force to be wrecking with?
                          R I T HOCKEY
                          Frozen Four
                          Elite Eight
                          NCAA Tournament
                          2010-2015-2016
                          RIP-Mikita Dan Barrows

Comment

• Originally posted by Rochester View Post
                            How is Robert Morris looking next year? Are they going to be a force to be wrecking with?
                            Should be strong , they lost 4 seniors including Wydo but should have a strong group of upcoming seniors.

Comment

Robert Morris also picked up a pair of brothers transferring from Quinnipiac. They were freshmen this year but never saw any ice time.
                              John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
                              AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
                              AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
                              NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
                              NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
                              NCAA DII - 1983
                              NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
                                Robert Morris also picked up a pair of brothers transferring from Quinnipiac. They were freshmen this year but never saw any ice time.
                                Which brothers? I know of the Renouf twins who are transferring out of Quinnipiac over to Anchorage-Alaska, they never saw any game action but did practice and play a couple of exhibition games I believe. Word is they will have to Red-shirt a full season as per NCAA rules before they are able to play for their new team. The announcement was made public mid April so that deal is pretty firm I would think.

Is there another set of brothers who are transferring from Quinnipiac over to Robert Morris?

If they do they likely will not be able to play for their first year as well. How would additional players affect the potential players coming in, tough to add two without letting two others go in deferring them or some other method. I assume the slate was full for next year with balancing seniors leaving and freshmen starting. Perhaps if brothers are coming and not able to play first season then future freshmen 2016/2017 could be deferred.
                                Last edited by Ballroomblitz; 04-23-2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X