Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Well this thread went for a turn down W T F Lane haha
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Mankato must not have been firing on all cylinders when they got swept by Alaska! Hahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
        Mankato must not have been firing on all cylinders when they got swept by Alaska! Hahaha..
        Yup, a whole season comes down to how MSU did on a long trip to UA_. If I'm not mistaken, UND left the WCHA so they wouldn't have to make those long trips anymore...because they were too tough for them to even try.
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

You might want to look up the definition of "sweep".
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
            Actually in keeping with tradition....

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
            I assume you mean the tradition of actually making the NCAA tournament. Correct me if I'm wrong.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              I assume you mean the tradition of actually making the NCAA tournament. Correct me if I'm wrong.
              I will give you that... You have to have that tradition to have the tradition of choking once there.
              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                I will give you that... You have to have that tradition to have the tradition of choking once there.
                Will you idiots PLEASE quit feeding the Trolls. My G**.
                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

While not much better, they weren't swept.
                  AF 99

Comment

Back to the series between the 2 best teams in the country. Or more specifically, plans for attending this weekend.

My wife and I are planning on driving down for Saturday only. We were going to do the whole weekend, or at least stay for Saturday night, but now we're going to drive down and drive home after the game. Trying to save some money for the expensive regional weekend coming up. If anyone is planning on driving down on Saturday, we're thinking about visiting the Schell's brewery on the way, if anyone wants join us. Probably will go out for a drink or 2 postgame before heading home again.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

According to the mavericks website, Saturday will be a 'white out', and they will be giving away 5000 towels.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
                        According to the mavericks website, Saturday will be a 'white out', and they will be giving away 5000 towels.
                        I hope I get a Mavericks towel. I will wave it during the National Semi-final, as long as Tech and Mankato are on opposite sides of the bracket.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          I hope I get a Mavericks towel. I will wave it during the National Semi-final, as long as Tech and Mankato are on opposite sides of the bracket.
                          I would assume they are going to be on the seats. You'll likely get one.
                          Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                            I would assume they are going to be on the seats. You'll likely get one.
                            I have not heard if they are encouraging fans to wear white or not.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Back to the series between the 2 best teams in the country. Or more specifically, plans for attending this weekend.

My wife and I are planning on driving down for Saturday only. We were going to do the whole weekend, or at least stay for Saturday night, but now we're going to drive down and drive home after the game. Trying to save some money for the expensive regional weekend coming up. If anyone is planning on driving down on Saturday, we're thinking about visiting the Schell's brewery on the way, if anyone wants join us. Probably will go out for a drink or 2 postgame before heading home again.
                              I might know a place you can stay..might be a tad out of your element though.
                              AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                I might know a place you can stay..might be a tad out of your element though.
                                We have to go back to take of our dog though. If we were doing the whole weekend we could have made plans with my family to watch him, but we told them that we wouldn't need them to watch him already. Of course, if someone has a service dog vest, I'm sure he'd love to come to the game with us.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X