Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    These will be 2 long weeks....
    No kidding. Woof.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
      Didn't Tech have a skater come down from Houghton for a Saturday game as a last minute roster change in Madison a few years ago?
      Ryan J
      yes. I don't remember who, but there was an injury either during practice or on Friday night.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

The games are a ways away still, but I'm not optimistic C.J. Franklin will be ready to play. That would be a pretty big hit to the lineup. I'll keep things posted the best I can on the injury front.
        AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          The games are a ways away still, but I'm not optimistic C.J. Franklin will be ready to play. That would be a pretty big hit to the lineup. I'll keep things posted the best I can on the injury front.
          Thanks for the info. Hoping for the best. I love to watch that kid play.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
            Thanks for the info. Hoping for the best. I love to watch that kid play.
            He's going to be an absolute stud.

Whiteout next Saturday.. Handing out white rally towels and everything. Last series I remember this happening was a sweep of a North Dakota in 2003; gave the Mavs home ice IIRC.
            AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              He's going to be an absolute stud.

Whiteout next Saturday.. Handing out white rally towels and everything. Last series I remember this happening was a sweep of a North Dakota in 2003; gave the Mavs home ice IIRC.
              Good, my black Tech Jersey will fit in nicely.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

maybe Tech fans should go for a blackout.
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  maybe Tech fans should go for a blackout.
                  You guys bring a pretty good group, but I don't think you can create a blackout!

My Mavs jersey is an older black one. Maybe I'll have to wear my white Blackhawks jersey.
                  My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Anyone know if this series will be televised anywhere other than WCHA.tv? It's arguably the most important Tech hockey series in 34 years and I'd like to see it in full definition. Also, if I do need to watch WCHA.tv, has anyone figured a way to get Dirk's audio on WKMJ in sync with the WCHA video?

Comment

Originally posted by UpNorthHockey View Post
                      Anyone know if this series will be televised anywhere other than WCHA.tv? It's arguably the most important Tech hockey series in 34 years and I'd like to see it in full definition. Also, if I do need to watch WCHA.tv, has anyone figured a way to get Dirk's audio on WKMJ in sync with the WCHA video?
                      Both Mankato and Houghton/Hancock are serviced by Charter Cable. I know I asked Suzanne about this last time and my question got the games on Charter in Houghton. I will ask Suzanne again...
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

People go to Mettlers for the food?

Go Mavs!! Not because I dislike MTU but because it's my alma mater.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          People go to Mettlers for the food?

Go Mavs!! Not because I dislike MTU but because it's my alma mater.
                          The adjacent Loose Moose, under the same ownership, makes fantastic food.
                          AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by UpNorthHockey View Post
                            Stream Dirk and WKMJ over Pasty Net on your computer in one tab of your browser while streaming the game through WCHA.tv on another tab. Dirk is usually 6 - 10 seconds ahead of the TV stream, so pause his play by play until it syncs with the video.

Comment

These games will be on Charter in Mankato correct?
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                                These games will be on Charter in Mankato correct?
                                Correct.
                                AF 99

Comment

Working...
                                X