Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
    I saw the replay Gervais was fully engaged with pushing Phillips,. It was all in an attempt to put the puck in the net, not malicious, but If it goes in it cannot count.
    Mavs are very good at jamming the opponents goalie but don't allow it at all in their end. They have it figured out. They are very tenacious around both nets (and everywhere in between!!!)

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech at Minnesota State 2/27-2/28: Who wants the MacNaughton Cup?

We just got done playing hockey at the Schulz rink. Awesome place!
      MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

• Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
        We just got done playing hockey at the Schulz rink. Awesome place!
        That's awesome you guys got to do that. Great, great thing that family did for the community.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pure Mel View Post
          I saw Patrick Anderson and Walker Hyland in the stands.
          Both are in the lineup tonight. Hietala & Roy make way.

Comment

Man does Mankato play dirty, are they trying to be the Sioux of the new WCHA?
            2005-2006: 7-25-6
            2006-2007: 18-17-5
            2007-2008: 14-20-5
            2008-2009: 6-25-7
            2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

• Originally posted by bose301s View Post
              You're an embarassment to an otherwise great fan base.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                You're an embarassment to an otherwise great fan base.
                Deny it, go ahead, your coach was getting into it to at the end there, very dirty.

Comment

The Mavs have always played with an edge. I used to say that they are North Dakota without the scoring punch. That obviously no longer applies.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    The Mavs have always played with an edge. I used to say that they are North Dakota without the scoring punch. That obviously no longer applies.
                    There's edge and there's dirty, they're over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                      There's edge and there's dirty, they're over the edge.
                      I don't consider them a dirty team, but there are moments....
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Somebody in Mankato tell the TV crew it's time to update their graphics package. The background on their period stats page still has the logos of the teams in the WCHA two years ago (Wisconsin, St. Cloud, Minnesota, Omaha).

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                          Somebody in Mankato tell the TV crew it's time to update their graphics package. The background on their period stats page still has the logos of the teams in the WCHA two years ago (Wisconsin, St. Cloud, Minnesota, Omaha).
                          Didn't notice that, but I don't have my contacts in tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                            Give specific examples.

Comment

And what's up with the goal chant, this is hockey, not soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Clark Fan Club View Post
                                Give specific examples.
                                There have been a few cheap shots here and there, but that happens. Every team is guilty of it. I won't condemn them, however Mankato does push the envelope at times.

Re: Ole chant: that's their thing. It's stupid.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X