Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birds migrate to Marano...not Capistrano..Oswego vs. Platty..WHITEOUT WEEKEND...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds migrate to Marano...not Capistrano..Oswego vs. Platty..WHITEOUT WEEKEND...

Ok lets put the smack/info here............ok and for saints 17 bears to wake from hibernation...

Re: Birds migrate to Marano...not Capistrano..Oswego vs. Platty..WHITEOUT WEEKEND...

Well my Bears haven't earned anything yet. I am looking forward to the weekend and with any luck I will be able to work day shift on Friday to watch the big game for 1st place. Let's hope Buffalo tanks this weekend and my Bears can get 4 points.....
    LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Re: Birds migrate to Marano...not Capistrano..Oswego vs. Platty..WHITEOUT WEEKEND...

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
      Well my Bears haven't earned anything yet. I am looking forward to the weekend and with any luck I will be able to work day shift on Friday to watch the big game for 1st place. Let's hope Buffalo tanks this weekend and my Bears can get 4 points.....
      I hope your Bears get 4 points too !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        I hope your Bears get 4 points too !
        Me too - I'm hoping for Arby's
        Larry Normandin
        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

I'll be there! Sec. 53 Friday night. Can't wait! Go Redbirds!!!!!

Comment

I work until 5pm, and even if there were a direct flight from Plattsburgh to Oswego that wouldn't be nearly enough time to get me to the game on time (not that I have a ticket anyway). Sadly, I will have to settle for a combination of WIRY and WTOP.
            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
              I work until 5pm, and even if there were a direct flight from Plattsburgh to Oswego that wouldn't be nearly enough time to get me to the game on time (not that I have a ticket anyway). Sadly, I will have to settle for a combination of WIRY and WTOP.
              MUCH better than what we settled for sat night vs Genny

Comment

Ok ranked #1 all around and up and down,not that there needed to be any extra incentive for Platty but there ya go......Not sure how all the numbers play out,if we win loose or tie as far as the YAC goes but I am sure Toto has is all square rooted..Bottom line this game again will come down to discipline and special teams........and lets hope the refs dont get involved
                Last edited by bakdraft21; 02-17-2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

SOLD OUT as per website...

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    SOLD OUT as per website...

My Mancave is also sold out !! Game fact: Cardinals are 1-0 this year when playing the #1 team in the country !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cards81 View Post
                      My Mancave is also sold out !! Game fact: Cardinals are 1-0 this year when playing the #1 team in the country !!
                      Game Fact: Lakers are 1-0 this year when playing teams known as Cardinals
                      Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                      2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozz View Post
                        Game Fact: Lakers are 1-0 this year when playing teams known as Cardinals
                        Pfft, I'll be impressed by this when they stop ducking Wesleyan.
                        Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
                        A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
                        A Handful of ECAC West Championships
                        A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
                        Some National Championships:
                        Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
                        Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Originally posted by Dyce View Post
                          Try as you guys may, nobody wants that GIGANTIC bullseye on their backs !! Looking forward to it, Cards actually play Lakers better there. Time for a sway back to the Birds side in this struggle ! Should be a good one, hope they send some good refs !

Comment

Originally posted by Cards81 View Post
                            Try as you guys may, nobody wants that GIGANTIC bullseye on their backs !! Looking forward to it, Cards actually play Lakers better there. Time for a sway back to the Birds side in this struggle ! Should be a good one, hope they send some good refs !
                            Like the one who played in these games?
                            Last edited by norm1909; 02-17-2015, 03:25 PM.
                            Larry Normandin
                            SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                            WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dyce View Post
                              +1

St. Mary's for that matter too...
                              Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                              2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Working...
                              X