Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU @ CC: 1/30 & 1/31, if anyone still cares.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU @ CC: 1/30 & 1/31, if anyone still cares.

Ugh. SCSU needs to take two in Colorado Springs for any semblance of a chance at home ice.

Re: SCSU @ CC: 1/30 & 1/31, if anyone still cares.

The players don't seem to care, not sure why the fans should.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

That third period on Saturday night was more deflating than the people handling Tom Brady's footballs.

Can't understand why they denied our third goal unless they had blown the whistle or something.

I cannot understand this year's team. At times they look great, and at other times . . .

Comment

Well the CC fans certainly still care, at least the real ones anyways... Sounds like we got a team we can beat? Look out SCSU! A hungry tiger will eat almost anything!!!

Comment

Splitsville here we come!

..........again.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
            Splitsville here we come!

..........again.
            If we split with a team like CC, the season is truly over. My poor liver.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

It's fight night b!7(he$... Get your growl on!!! Look ma, I'm two of the six people who care 8)

Comment

This game was a bloodbath from jump. Sad to watch CC get dominated like that. Looked like they had been playing better the last two weekends.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

First period SCSU was going for blood.

On the 5-minute major it looked like they just said "score a bunch so we can end this game with 35 minutes left." Benik and Brodzinski almost looked bored scoring.

This thread has as much intensity in it as CC brought to the ice last night.
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=praFGD51ih8.
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Working...
                    X