This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey 2014-15 Volume 2: Red's Revenge

2-0 Maine after 1. Quite the crowd here at seasons watching the game streaming from the web.

Comment

3-2 Maine now, up 3-0 and then 2 for MC, 2nd verse same as the first
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
        2-0 Maine after 1. Quite the crowd here at seasons watching the game streaming from the web.
        Awesome! Sounds like a good time. Go Blue!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          3-2 Maine now, up 3-0 and then 2 for MC, 2nd verse same as the first
          Well I came in late. That ain't good. Oh well, let's see how she plays out.

At least the Pats won finally!!!!

Maybe we get some puck luck here and get some points out of Merrimack.

Comment

Awesome! Been waiting for that guy to get a good one. He's worked hard and it is going to pay of going forward I think.

Maine up 4-2 now.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Awesome! Been waiting for that guy to get a good one. He's worked hard and it is going to pay of going forward I think.

Maine up 4-2 now.
              PP has sounded decent but no goals.

Comment

Just to clarify, Will Merchant scored that last goal for Maine. He's looked to me like the hardest working forward on the team this season. Good to see him progress. I can imagine he will flourish soon. Big kid with skill and hard worker... only a matter of time before he makes a name for himself.

Comment

PP has sounded decent but no goals.
                  I am sure, given it is Merrimack, we will have another opportunity to knock...

Keep knocking and it will start rocking!

That wasn't me talking, that was something acs64 said a long time ago... I mean allbear.

Comment

Ouch after multiple pp opportunities for Maine... Merrimack burns it off and scores with 18 seconds left.

4-3 Maine.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                      Ouch after multiple pp opportunities for Maine... Merrimack burns it off and scores with 18 seconds left.

4-3 Maine.
                      They are reviewing... possibly the other team froze the puck too much. Each team gets to freeze it how they want.

Comment

BlackBear road win baby!

Comment

Good win, should have scored on that 5 on 3 though. 8th place for the moment

Comment

Good win, should have scored on that 5 on 3 though. 8th place for the moment
                            Great win!

Hard work got it done. Even with the last change disadvantage.

Let's see if tomorrow that hard work can get it done again.

I am thinking a game plan off heavy hitting on the first shift tomorrow. Then let the skill come in after the goon hockey.

Heavy hit early tomorrow for a 4 pt weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
                              They also need to figure out what USM is. Is it Maine's "city" university? Or is it basically Orono-lite with a campus in Gorham? Trying to be both has been a disaster.
                              That was obvious to me and everyone 15 years ago.

But I can say this, I am a very staunch supporter of UMaine in Orono. I have had success and recruited much success out of Orono's engineering program.

I understand that people like some other programs and universities. However, we would be doing a big disservice if we didn't encourage smart math/science kids from Maine to go through UMaine/Orono engineering program.

If you want training about how to explain things that you don't know how it works... ok, husson, thomas, etc...

If you want to make things things work and let those others have to explain it in a business sense... go to Orono Engineering!

Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                                That was obvious to me and everyone 15 years ago.

But I can say this, I am a very staunch supporter of UMaine in Orono. I have had success and recruited much success out of Orono's engineering program.

I understand that people like some other programs and universities. However, we would be doing a big disservice if we didn't encourage smart math/science kids from Maine to go through UMaine/Orono engineering program.

If you want training about how to explain things that you don't know how it works... ok, husson, thomas, etc...

If you want to make things things work and let those others have to explain it in a business sense... go to Orono Engineering!

Period.
                                Hoover dam built by a umaine grad as you know.
                                sure why not

Comment

Working...
                                X