• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU Season Thread II: The Resurgence

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
    maybe he was hungover ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hahaha... well done.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

No Baillargeon or MacLeod tonight. Ahti back on defense and Tommy Kelley playing.

Comment

Hmmm ?
        Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          No Baillargeon or MacLeod tonight. Ahti back on defense and Tommy Kelley playing.
          Wow. I like the shake-up (unless it isn't a shake-up, but due to injuries). With this plus the fact that we have a better road record than home, maybe this is what we need.

I've watched Ahti closely at games I've seen recently. He's very one-dimensional in my book. Great shot, but not good carrying the puck up ice, and not really that great along the boards.
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
            Wow. I like the shake-up (unless it isn't a shake-up, but due to injuries). With this plus the fact that we have a better road record than home, maybe this is what we need.

I've watched Ahti closely at games I've seen recently. He's very one-dimensional in my book. Great shot, but not good carrying the puck up ice, and not really that great along the boards.
            Well, he does set a good screen.

Second line is 13-7-28. Third is 26-21-15, then 12-11-22. ( I had to look up Kelley's number).
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Does anybody know why the game is NOT on NESN+? Even their crawl at the bottom on the screen on NESN says it is on...

Comment

I'm missing a good game...nothing but the DirecTV insignia floating around the screen...

Comment

NESN+ is working in my neighborhood. It's back on regular NESN now anyway.

They look like a different team tonight. O'C standing tall too.
                  Go BU!

Comment

Quinn sent a clear message to the locker room with the lineup switch. The team has listened loud and clear for the first 20. When's the last time we could say that?
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                      Quinn sent a clear message to the locker room with the lineup switch. The team has listened loud and clear for the first 20. When's the last time we could say that?
                      Message recieved. These kids listen
                      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Have to say, pretty darn happy right now. Today had the potential to be a disastrous, choke job of a day but we got the other possible result which was a complete game effort to seal up the regular season title. 2/2 so far. Let's hope for more.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                          I'm missing a good game...nothing but the DirecTV insignia floating around the screen...
                          Did you call them?

I was on the phone for 30min until a woman told me to go to bu website and stream it there.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

After a disappointing last month (sans Beanpot), great game for BU to enter the postseason. Best Eichel game in a while.

Comment

7 sog tonight. Way to go!!

And Ahti reminds us all why we love him up front
                              2-2--4 line and even for the night (yah yah yah lotta pp time but the jokes write themselves sometime)
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                And Ahti reminds us all why we love him up front
                                2-2--4 line and even for the night (yah yah yah lotta pp time but the jokes write themselves sometime)
                                Except that officially he was on defense for the game.

Sean
                                Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                                Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                                BU Hockey highlights and extras
                                NCAA Hockey Financials
                                Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                                I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Working...
                                X