• Show
Clear All

• North Star College Cup: Minnesota State, UMD, Minnesota & Bemidji State

Friday games
    BSU and UMD
    Minnesota State and Minnesota

Let's mix it up a little here boys!

Re: North Star College Cup: Minnesota State, UMD, Minnesota & Bemidji State

Can we PLEASE get this Xcel monkey off our backs?

Comment

How will they determine who is the home team in the matchups?
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        How will they determine who is the home team in the matchups?
        It's MN. Because reasons. And tArrogance.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          It's MN. Because reasons. And tArrogance.
          What I expected.
          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Shall be a great weekend of hockey that hopefully builds on the excellent start of last year. Anyone know if the championship game goes longer than 5 minute overtimes? We was robbed of great hockey least year with the shoot out occuring.

Sucks that Crashed Ice is going on at the same time I would like to hit up Tom Reid's for some poutine, but with that going on, no thank you.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Shall be a great weekend of hockey that hopefully builds on the excellent start of last year. Anyone know if the championship game goes longer than 5 minute overtimes? We was robbed of great hockey least year with the shoot out occuring.

Sucks that Crashed Ice is going on at the same time I would like to hit up Tom Reid's for some poutine, but with that going on, no thank you.
              I thought there was something else going on, too, but I dunno for sure. Either way, I'm going nowhere near St Paul next weekend.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I thought there was something else going on, too, but I dunno for sure. Either way, I'm going nowhere near St Paul next weekend.
                Concert at the Roy Wilkins, Crashed ice, normal Winter Carnival activities (parade, ice sculptures, etc.), north star college cup.
                Yes, downtown St. Paul will be very busy. At least the half marathon is Saturday morning when not much else is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
                  Concert at the Roy Wilkins, Crashed ice, normal Winter Carnival activities (parade, ice sculptures, etc.), north star college cup.
                  Yes, downtown St. Paul will be very busy. At least the half marathon is Saturday morning when not much else is happening.
                  The Roy Wilkins thing was what I was thinking of. Totally forgot about the Winter Carnival.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                    What I expected.
                    Minnesota "hosts" the tournament. They are the only team in it every year.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Minnesota "hosts" the tournament. They are the only team in it every year.
                      Of course, but I wonder how they figure the rest out.
                      Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
                      It's busy, but I'm not going to let that stop me from seeing my team play (and so close too!).
                      excuses excuses!
                      Last edited by Biddco; 01-18-2015, 09:50 AM.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Yeah, some pretty sad excuses. No different than going down on a weekday.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Yeah, some pretty sad excuses. No different than going down on a weekday.
                          I only go down on weekends, ifyouknowwhatImean.

Actually, I just don't want to go/can't go to the games. Friday is right out with work, anyways.

Comment

The Mankato - Minnesota game should be a terrific match up.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Brent wouldn't go to a Gopher game if they were playing in his living room.
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X