Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
    Saw 14ers comment on the UMD thread.

UMD fans said there was 5min interference call in their game against Bemidji.
    Never heard of it before and don't know what it takes to get a 5 instead of a 2
    Actually I got a well-sourced explanation on that. The additional penalty time is assessed when the player on the receiving end is deemed ( through purely a judgement call) to be in a "vulnerable position" and at risk of injury...if there is nothing like actually striking the head then a game misconduct is not required.

Comment

Re: All Things Denver, XXX1X

4 DU alpine skiers to Compete in World Cup at Vail
      DU men will be representing Norway, Croatia and Canada (2)
      “I never considered that it might be tougher to make DU’s NCAA Championship team than it would be to make the World Championships for their home country, but such is the 2015 campaign,” said Denver head coach Andy LeRoy.
      “Congrats to those four men for making us dream bigger!”
      LeRoy can only take three alpine skiers to the NCAA championships.
      Ski team is 2nd in the latest poll behind CU.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

B.U.'s 4-3, double OT win over Harvard has broken the 9th place tie in the PWR. Denver is now in sole possession of 9th place in the PWR. Harvard has dropped to 11th place.
        sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

#6 on ESPN's Top 10--Goal by Jason Zucker against the Blavkhawks.
          GO DU !!!

Comment

The UConn Huskies did Denver a favor this evening by playing Providence to a 2-2 tie. Going into the game the Friars stood at 10th place in the PWR, behind 9th place Denver. A win by PC would have vaulted it past the Pioneers. The tie keeps Denver in sole possession of 9th place in the PWR while Providence remains in the 10th spot.

Comment

Here it is Wednesday and no one has said, cc sucks.

Let me be the first

cc sucks
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Game is on national TV - CBSSports check your listings.
                DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

[channeling Jay Stinky's pre-game commentary] ...blah, blah, blah...the Gold Pan...blah, blah, blah...Olympic ice sheet...blah, blah, blah,...in-state bragging rights...blah, blah, blah...throw out all the records when these teams meet...blah, blah, blah...heated rivals...blah, blah, blah...

Comment

DU-CC tonight

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                      [channeling Jay Stinky's pre-game commentary] ...blah, blah, blah...the Gold Pan...blah, blah, blah...Olympic ice sheet...blah, blah, blah,...in-state bragging rights...blah, blah, blah...throw out all the records when these teams meet...blah, blah, blah...heated rivals...blah, blah, blah...
                      I have two words for you. Blah blah, suck it.
                      Originally posted by vizoroo
                      Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                      Originally posted by duper
                      I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                      Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                      Originally posted by dggoddard
                      Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                        I believe that's what's called low hanging fruit.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                          I have two words for you. Blah blah, suck it.
                          Speaking of low hanging fruit.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            Speaking of low hanging fruit.
                            You love my juicy fruit, let's not play games bro. Low hanging or not, it's the taste that's gonna move ya. I'm in Philly and I'm more than happy to drive up your way and make a house call. See ya in 3 hours dude!
                            Last edited by ronmexico; 02-06-2015, 08:56 PM.
                            Originally posted by vizoroo
                            Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                            I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                            Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                            Originally posted by dggoddard
                            Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Reposting this from tonight's game thread. ===> I spent a few minutes during the second period intermission speaking with a well-informed, long-time, CC season ticket holder. He told me that talks were held this past week among the Colorado Rockies and the Athletic Directors at CC and DU. The topic of discussion was the possibility of CC and DU playing a game in Coors Field next February [2016] the week before the Colorado Avalanche will play the Detroit Red Wings.<===

Comment

Howdy people. I have not been in this neck of the cyber world in some time. Just back from the Springs. Anybody know how many times DU has gotten a shutout in the World Arena? When the last one was?
                                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Working...
                                X