Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 6th scores - Battle of Lake Champlain, Jeffs & Babo, Bulldogs & Knights oh my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 6th scores - Battle of Lake Champlain, Jeffs & Babo, Bulldogs & Knights oh my

Norwich will face its stiffest test to date tonight at rival Plattsburgh.

Ostepchuk gets the call in net for the Cadets while Plattsburgh counters with Finney.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Re: January 6th scores - Battle of Lake Champlain, Jeffs & Babo, Bulldogs & Knights o

In looking @ the starting lines for Adrian tonight, I do not see Brothers or McCloy in the lineup:
    http://www.d3hockey.com/seasons/men/...50106_avsq.xml

Illness or some other reason??
    SNC Men:
    Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
    NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
    SNC Women:
    O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Re: January 6th scores - Battle of Lake Champlain, Jeffs & Babo, Bulldogs & Knights o

1-0 ec. End of one
      Last edited by jconnor; 01-06-2015, 06:33 PM.
      Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
      Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
      Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Scoreless at Arrington after 1
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

So I was able to turn on the Norwich-Plattsburgh game \ just in time for the first intermission, and when looking at the stats it appears very even: shots in favor of Norwich 11-10, faceoffs tied 11-11. But then again Norwich is labeled "Amherst" and the game is apparently being played on Saturday, January 3rd. If it didn't say that Amherst was 11-0-1 and 7-0-0 in the ECACE then I wouldn't bother being totally confused.
          Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            Norwich will face its stiffest test to date tonight at rival Plattsburgh.

Ostepchuk gets the call in net for the Cadets while Plattsburgh counters with Finney.
            Zip zip after one---very evenly balanced game. Good clean game with loads of disciplined play by both teams. Ostepchuck doing a fine heads up job. Bot clubs quality all the way.
            Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
            Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

2-0 ec

Comment

Norwich defense has got to pick it up and they've got to stay out of the box!
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

1-0 Lord Jeffs over Babson late in the 2nd
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Buff St gets a PP goal. 2-1

Comment

And it's a tie game at the ThunderDome.

Comment

End 2
                        Babson 0
                        Amherst 1
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

EC takes the lead back.

Comment

Originally posted by jconnor View Post
                            EC takes the lead back.
                            Still 2nd period?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Plattsburgh 4....Norwich 0 End of 2 periods.. Norwich will have a 1:47 power play to start the third.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Working...
                              X