Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU vs. Michigan Tech Jan 9/10: Hopefully this series is as epic as the football game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    That 5-min major call was complete bull ****. What the **** is wrong with the refs? No one has their hands up because they didn't blow the whistle until well after MTU possessed the puck but they assess a major and game misconduct? Unbelievable.
    I haven't seen a call that completely stupid in a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      So I thought Ryan Kesti finally turned a corner and was playing much better his senior year.

And then the dipsh*t goes and plays like a goddammed goon tonight getting away with a knee-on-knee attempt in the first period and finally being caught for a blatant kneeing to kill the momentum and give the Huskies a five minute major (and two subsequent PP goals by them).

What a ******** useless sack.
      I see you these guys in the NMU camp too. You've got to love the anonymity a screen name provides. In the Soo, we had plenty that would publicly flog the previous coach and his family with their keyboards. It's unlikely that any of them would have such comments personally. My guess is this keyboard warrior can barely stand up on skates and never made it past house league. Every team has these "fans."
      Last edited by RapidsCity; 01-10-2015, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Re: NMU vs. Michigan Tech Jan 9/10: Hopefully this series is as epic as the football

LOL Wut?

If you're referring to me, I've never been an anonymous keyboard jockey and have been supportive of this program as a whole. What I saw last night was lazy and uncalled for and from those who were there that I talked to, echos the vocal comments made last night.

He really pulled himself together as a person and a player, especially to get named as co-captain by his fellow teammates. Maybe last night was a mental breakdown, but he needs to put that behind himself and return to the player who was selected as co-captain.

And believe me, if you think this was bad, you missed a decade ago when I would get on Zach Tarkir. Some of the older posters can verify.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Re: NMU vs. Michigan Tech Jan 9/10: Hopefully this series is as epic as the football

So is there going to be a hockey game on anytime soon, or do we have to watch cross country skiing all night???
          Ryan J
          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
          Originally posted by geezer
          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
          Originally posted by manurespreader
          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

WCHA's worst video feed is working, make sure to refresh if you still see cross country skiiing.

Live Blog 01/10 Michigan Tech vs. Northern Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
              I see you these guys in the NMU camp too. You've got to love the anonymity a screen name provides. In the Soo, we had plenty that would publicly flog the previous coach and his family with their keyboards. It's unlikely that any of them would have such comments personally. My guess is this keyboard warrior can barely stand up on skates and never made it past house league. Every team has these "fans."
              aparch is an NMU fan through and through. He'll back his words in person, no matter what he says. Sincerely, a Gopher fan.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
                In the Soo, we had plenty that would publicly flog the previous coach and his family with their keyboards.
                Near as I've been able to tell over the past six months, it's not limited to the previous coach.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  And believe me, if you think this was bad, you missed a decade ago when I would get on Zach Tarkir. Some of the older posters can verify.
                  Don't try to name drop, you're just a big internet bully! Nobody would ever see you at a game!

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                    Don't try to name drop, you're just a big internet bully! Nobody would ever see you at a game!
                    Ha!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

well that was a huge letdown and puts Tech under .500 for their last 12 and last 6 game, 5-6-1 and 2-3-1, this team really needs to decide if they're a top tier team or not.
                      2005-2006: 7-25-6
                      2006-2007: 18-17-5
                      2007-2008: 14-20-5
                      2008-2009: 6-25-7
                      2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

There we go 'Cats! A better late game performance. Dug deep, and got the OT winner.

Now to take care of business on the upcoming road trip. Two in Alabama, two in Happy Valley, PA.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

NMU got it done tonight.
                          Tech needs to get Sturos, Pietila, and a healthy David Johnstone firing like the beginning of the season.
                          The BG series is huge if Tech does not want to settle into third place in the WCHA.

Regroup and get ready for next week.
                          Would of liked to see P. Anderson tonight.

Anyone know if Blacklock and E. Anderson are red-shirting?

Go Tech
                          Last edited by Huskiefan906; 01-10-2015, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                            You'd see him at more games if he lived in Marquette, but he certainly was a regular at games while at NMU. The being said, his commentary on Kesti was waaaaaaaay off base. I looked at the team video a half dozen times tonight of the penalty. There was no knee. It should have been a 2 minute tripping minor. He's hardly a ******* sack or even a dipsh*t.
                            Last edited by davyd83; 01-10-2015, 10:21 PM.
                            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                              You'd see him at more games if he lived in Marquette, but he certainly was a regular at games while at NMU.
                              Not sure if you picked up on the sarcasm or are trying to continue the joke.

BTW Fire Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                                WCHA's worst video feed is working, make sure to refresh if you still see cross country skiiing.
                                I wasn't aware that UAH or Alaska were at home tonight.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X