Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU vs. Michigan Tech Jan 9/10: Hopefully this series is as epic as the football game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NMU vs. Michigan Tech Jan 9/10: Hopefully this series is as epic as the football

Here's a timely tutorial I found for the boys in black & gold:
    "The aim of the game is to knock the hockey puck into the opposing team's net. The net is guarded by a special player called the goalie."
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Re: NMU vs. Michigan Tech Jan 9/10: Hopefully this series is as epic as the football

As if this game wasn't going to be important already, Dahlstrom gets the nod for the 'Cats tonight.

What a matchup brewing.

Let's Go Cats!
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        As if this game wasn't going to be important already, Dahlstrom gets the nod for the 'Cats tonight.

What a matchup brewing.

Let's Go Cats!
        I'm glad he's back. I'd rather we beat up a full strength Cats team
        MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Live Blog 01/09 Michigan Tech at Northern Michigan

Comment

It's so great to hear the smooth voice of Mark Evans calling NMU Hockey once again.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

That 5-min major call was complete bull ****. What the **** is wrong with the refs? No one has their hands up because they didn't blow the whistle until well after MTU possessed the puck but they assess a major and game misconduct? Unbelievable.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

So I thought Ryan Kesti finally turned a corner and was playing much better his senior year.

And then the dipsh*t goes and plays like a goddammed goon tonight getting away with a knee-on-knee attempt in the first period and finally being caught for a blatant kneeing to kill the momentum and give the Huskies a five minute major (and two subsequent PP goals by them).

What a ******** useless sack.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Northern definitely played more physical tonight and I noticed that physicality with Kesti the most. Game we should've won but didn't. Feels like a loss almost.

Comment

Since coming home from Alaska, the 'Cats are 0-3-4. Of the potential fourteen points, the 'Cats have been able to net just four. Adding to the sting is that five of those games have been at home.

'Cats need to turn things around, and a surprise road win in Houghton would help.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'll be making the trip to Houghton but the way results have turned out for NMU the last two years or so up there I don't have high hopes.

Announced attendance of 3,706 tonight.

Comment

Only seemed like a rivalry game in the third.
                        Great job by Tech to get the point short handed tonight without Gould.

Comment

Well, this seems like it sucked
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by NMU Fan View Post
                            Northern definitely played more physical tonight and I noticed that physicality with Kesti the most. Game we should've won but didn't. Feels like a loss almost.
                            Is there any history between Alex Petan and Northern that I don't remember? Only heard part of the game tonight, but it sounded like Petan was taking a lot of big hits. Should be fun at the Mac tomorrow.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Is there any history between Alex Petan and Northern that I don't remember? Only heard part of the game tonight, but it sounded like Petan was taking a lot of big hits. Should be fun at the Mac tomorrow.
                              Only thing I recall is Petan and Cohen Adair's post game scrum from Dec. 4th, 2012 in Marquette. Not sure why that would carry over 2 years though.

Dahlstrom needs to steal a win tonight and the NMU defense can't let Tech put up 7 or 8...

Comment

Gameday at MacInnes. Hope my fellow NMU fans post a good turnout tonight.

GO CATS GO!

Get the W you should've gotten last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X