Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/9, 1/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/9, 1/10)

Discuss.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI & Union @ Quinnipiac & Princeton (1/9, 1/10)

Congrats to Princeton and Quinnipiac on their upcoming two points, as we show why I picked RPI to finish in dead last.

Comment

Anyone coming to Princeton on Saturday? We have our usual tickets but will not be sure we can attend until almost the last minute(some unexpected problems among our rescued cats). Would be one of the very few times in the last 40 years if we do not go.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I have a ticket in Section 125 and expect to be there on Saturday, barring unforeseen circumstances.

I'll be looking for Dr. D and Jenny in the fur coats, but if you're not there, I understand. Cats are important.

As far as this weekend's matchups go, with RPI having lost to Quinnipiac in Troy back in November and with the Bobcats having played much the better of the two in the interim, it looks very likely indeed that the Engineers will arrive at Baker Rink riding a 9-game losing streak.

RPI did beat Princeton in Troy, but it seemed as though they took their foot off the gas after opening up a 3-0 lead. Princeton scored once and had what appeared to be several good opportunities to score more before the final buzzer. RPI needs to play a 60-minute game (how many times have we said that?) if they want to get back on the winning side.

On the other side of the weekend's brackets, Union is coming off a tie with still-No.-1-ranked BU, but they are a long way behind Quinnipiac in the ECAC standings. Another loss on Saturday night would probably spell the end of Union's chances to catch the Bobcats. Big game for the Dutchmen on Saturday.

But if Dr. D's scouting report on Princeton (from another thread) is accurate, the Tigers might spring a surprise on Friday night if they catch Union looking past them.

Comment

I'll be making the 15 minute drive from New Haven to Hamden for the RPI @ Quinnipiac game on Friday. Hopefully it goes better than last year...
          RPI Pep Band
          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Working...
          X