Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sophie Shirley...Stars`Star of the Mac's Midget AAA Tournament Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sophie Shirley...Stars`Star of the Mac's Midget AAA Tournament Championship Game

At The Saddledome in Calgary today the Saskatoon Stars` Sophie Shirley was the star of the game with the game winner and an empty netter for a hat trick and the win. The skills of this 15 year old (in a 17 and under tournament) stood head and shoulders above most everyone else on the ice.

Great skater and smart with the puck.

I think she will be aggressively recruited and those on this board will be hearing a lot more of her in the next few years.
    Last edited by Blackbeard; 01-01-2015, 07:42 PM.

Re: Sophie Shirley...Stars`Star of the Mac's Midget AAA Tournament Championship Game

Wow that's cool I didn't know your daughter played. Best of luck to her.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Re: Sophie Shirley...Stars`Star of the Mac's Midget AAA Tournament Championship Game

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Wow that's cool I didn't know your daughter played. Best of luck to her.
      Great way to start off the New Year Antoine, with a smart *** comment. You obviously don't pay much attention to who posts what over the long run here.

It was an honest post to give this girl some attention which I think her talent certainly deserves.

Comment

This game was even broadcast in HD!!...and live streamed.

Here's the write up.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/01/01...emale-division

Comment

Working...
        X