Sioux vs Omaha you keep your tribal name we'll keep ours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sioux vs Omaha you keep your tribal name we'll keep ours

Good luck up there it should be exciting.
    UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Re: Sioux vs Omaha you keep your tribal name we'll keep ours

Should be a good series. I'll go with the split. Omaha Friday and Sioux Saturday.
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

The Blazer comes back to his old stomping grounds. Looks like he has the Mavs off to a good start. Unfortunately they will leave the Ralph with 2 losses. 4-2 and 3-2.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        The Blazer comes back to his old stomping grounds. Looks like he has the Mavs off to a good start. Unfortunately they will leave the Ralph with 2 losses. 4-2 and 3-2.
        Dean Blais the Coach will probably get a split. Dean Blais the Myth will win at least three this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Dean Blais the Coach will probably get a split. Dean Blais the Myth will win at least three this weekend.
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Game of the week: http://q30television.com/2014/11/25/...y-poll-112414/
            Quinnipiac University '15
            ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
            ECAC Championship: 2016
            NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
            NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
            Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

Blais trying to earn his raise. Does anyone know how much it costs to watch the game online?
              UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                UNO, .500 all time in the Ralph that includes the worst ever beating of UMD in that building.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                  UNO, .500 all time in the Ralph that includes the worst ever beating of UMD in that building.
                  They beat Duluth at the Ralph?! That IS impressive...

Comment

Originally posted by MplsSioux View Post
                    They beat Duluth at the Ralph?! That IS impressive...
                    Too much egg nog with rum in it when I typed that one!

One of my favorite recaps in school history, though:

http://www.omavs.com/ViewArticle.dbm...CLID=208640508

The last two paragraphs are the best.

Plus, this game featured the first and only 6 on 3 power play goal I have ever seen and the only one in UNO history.

UNO's still standing team record 4 power play goals in a period during the 2nd period of this game is a record that is likely to stand for awhile. Note to disinterested bystanders here: That was not all the scoring UNO did in that period, either. During one of the odd moments of the 2nd period of that game where the Sioux didn't have somebody sitting in the penalty box, we managed to get an even strength goal in there, too.

What a nice game we had there in our first ever game at the Ralph, with their former Head Coach at the helm.

Comment

What a nice game we had there in our first ever game at the Ralph, with their former Head Coach at the helm.
                      We Sioux fans are relieved our program got all the big wins out of Dean while we had him. Still a good looking car, but we ran the engine pretty hard during those years. Wasn't our job to look under the hood for you.

Comment

We Sioux fans are relieved our program got all the big wins out of Dean while we had him. Still a good looking car, but we ran the engine pretty hard during those years. Wasn't our job to look under the hood for you.
                        In fairness to North Dakota, for which I have enormous respect for, this was one of the great games in the "history" (such as it is) of our program and I couldn't resist a little fun with it.

I imagine it is probably just a blip on the overall radar of North Dakota fan. If I were North Dakota fan, I'd fart in our general direction as well. I am certain that a sizable contingent of your fanbase wonders what the hell we're doing in the NCHC in the first place, since we easily have the least hockey legacy of any team in the conference. By a ton.

Comment

In fairness to North Dakota, for which I have enormous respect for, this was one of the great games in the "history" (such as it is) of our program and I couldn't resist a little fun with it.

I imagine it is probably just a blip on the overall radar of North Dakota fan. If I were North Dakota fan, I'd fart in our general direction as well. I am certain that a sizable contingent of your fanbase wonders what the hell we're doing in the NCHC in the first place, since we easily have the least hockey legacy of any team in the conference. By a ton.
                          Legacy schmegacy. Legacy did Minnesota no good against Union last spring.

Any Sioux fan who is not stoned or stupid will expect grade A hockey from UNO this weekend. Should be some fun hockey to watch.
                          Last edited by burd; 11-28-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Massa was superb, again and UNO remains unbeaten in road play so far this season.

Comment

Was a good game. I do have to add that they were cleaning the ice so I went outside for a smoke. When I came back in the game was over. Enough evidence for me that shoot outs are worthless!
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Working...
                              X