Wisconsin: The road to one win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin: The road to one win

Nice try becky, so close to that first win.

At least you won't hang a banner like jan would if it ever does come, so there's that.

Comment

Yes, I am a genius. Thank you for noticing.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Congrats to becky on her big win at home over Ferris, you should be proud.

Comment

Just like gophers were oh so close to getting Paul Bunyan's Ax these last 11 years, what's your point?
          UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

Good luck on getting win #2 tonight becky, won't be easy though, Penn State is D1 and not a club team anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
              Good luck on getting win #2 tonight becky, won't be easy though, Penn State is D1 and not a club team anymore.
              Not only are they D1, they're not a bottom-dweller like, say, Northeastern.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                Not only are they D1, they're not a bottom-dweller like, say, Northeastern.
                True, looks like they have a battle on their hands though tonight with the former club team.

I bet that game puts more people to sleep than the thinner sconnies drink does.

Comment

I forget, but isn't burd a Whioux fan? The team losing 4-1 AT HOME to a team worse than Northeastern? Lot of game left, but boy that would be one of the worst losses ever.

(Of course I jinxed it.)
                  Last edited by Bonin21; 12-05-2014, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Yes he is a whioux fan, but I wouldn't worry about rattling them too much, they do have an Olive Garden and all, probably busy eating all the soup, salad and bread sticks you can eat.

Fun times up on the wasteland.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                      I forget, but isn't burd a Whioux fan? The team losing 4-1 AT HOME to a team worse than Northeastern? Lot of game left, but boy that would be one of the worst losses ever.

(Of course I jinxed it.)
                      UND started the freshman in net, all is right with the world again now that it's 5-4 mother green.
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Do they know once you get the first win you're supposed to try to win again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                          Do they know once you get the first win you're supposed to try to win again?
                          To be fair, Penn State is a D1 team, becky has problems with d3 teams, cut them some slack.

Comment

Beat it, bub: Wisconsin-Badgers-2014-2015-The-road-to-one-win

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Didn't see that one until last night, great minds think alike Slap.

And there is never too many threads about becky's futility.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                                And there is never too many threads about becky's futility.
                                Expect to see the "Fire Mike Eaves" thread back on Page 1 if PSU posts another win tonight.
                                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X