No announcement yet.

Minnesota @ Boston College\Northeastern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northeastern offers a free HD stream of their home games via our GoNUxStream portal. In my biased opinion, the best stream in Hockey East.
    "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Re: Minnesota @ Boston College\Northeastern

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      ...I assume the stream can be purchased from bceagles.com...
      Typical BC....always grubbing for money. By comparison, the Northeastern stream is in HD and is FREE at gonu.com. Probably the best video quality in HE. (PBP not so much.)
      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        BTW... Minnesota is gonna put a hurting on Boston teams this weekend.
        Kinda like they did to the U-18 squad?

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          Kinda like they did to the U-18 squad?
          That would be nice, but I think the goophs wake up this weekend and really expose our weaknesses.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
            That would be nice, but I think the goophs wake up this weekend and really expose our weaknesses.
            We'll see. Both teams have something to prove this weekend for various reasons and BC will be at home. UM has some work to do cohesively before they should expect anything positive much less a beatdown.

Comment

So does the Boston Feed only work live, or do save games to be replayed (preferably without knowing outcome)? I will be on the road from a Hellish day of Black Friday shopping (after a Thanksgiving with the in-laws, with the family member who has no idea how to make a feast, more of a snack) so if there were any way to watch the game on Saturday morning, I would very grateful. I realize I can't hook up the vcr to the computer.......

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                Northeastern offers a free HD stream of their home games via our GoNUxStream portal. In my biased opinion, the best stream in Hockey East.
                And top quality product
                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Students will be gone but hopefully a good crowd on hand. The sophmores on UM an obvious threat and BC riding a 3 game streak. Calnan and Gilmour adding some offense and Tuch helping out. Santini is out until January. Surprisingly Doherty a defenseman is leading the scoring. I am surprised that UM is not playing BU also on this weekend road trip.

This is the beginning of the annual toys drive for needy kids at BC, so bring a toy or two to the game. Any Gopher fans attending this game?
                  Last edited by BCeagle; 11-25-2014, 05:06 AM.
                  NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                    Or, you can head over to O'Gara's. From the Blue Line Club:

"Upset that this weekend's games in Boston aren't on TV?

If you want to watch the games with a friendly crowd, O'Gara's has partnered with us to offer streaming of the games in the comfort of their St. Paul eatery. So if you can't get to Boston, and can't get the streaming to work, this is a great opportunity!"
                    I plan to be there with the Mrs and Jr!

Comment

I have no idea what Gopher team will show up. The one who dominated Notre Dame or the ones who lost their last 3 (incl. Exh.).
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                        Typical BC....always grubbing for money. By comparison, the Northeastern stream is in HD and is FREE at gonu.com. Probably the best video quality in HE. (PBP not so much.)
                        cause you couldn't pay people to watch that chit

seriously though it is excellent quality

hell must be freezing over with the goofers heading east by choice and not because of the committee's eastern bias

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                          So does the Boston Feed only work live, or do save games to be replayed (preferably without knowing outcome)? I will be on the road from a Hellish day of Black Friday shopping (after a Thanksgiving with the in-laws, with the family member who has no idea how to make a feast, more of a snack) so if there were any way to watch the game on Saturday morning, I would very grateful. I realize I can't hook up the vcr to the computer.......
                          I'll record Wally & Frank on reel to reel so you can listen to it whilst doing Saturday chores...
                          You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            I have no idea what Gopher team will show up. The one who dominated Notre Dame or the ones who lost their last 3 (incl. Exh.).
                            Had to wash the bad exhibition taste out of my mouth with a BTN+ rewatch of last year's stellar series with BC. You really should see last year's series again if you haven't seen it since then.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                              I'll record Wally & Frank on reel to reel so you can listen to it whilst doing Saturday chores...
                              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                                biased or not, it IS the best ......

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                                Typical BC....always grubbing for money. By comparison, the Northeastern stream is in HD and is FREE at gonu.com.
                                its free because no one watches it

Comment

Working...
                                X