Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Arizona State Moving To D1

Originally posted by jerryj View Post
    You lost your credibility when you said there is no interest for college hockey in oregon. A Canadian junior team draws pretty dang well in that state.. As does a single A baseball club. You're talking about a state with one pro sports team (two if you count soccer). If the ducks were to get a college hockey team it would be a big deal
    What in the actual fck does minor league baseball have to do with college hockey?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by #1collegehockeyfan
      All they need is a big Doner.
      Yes, there are so many "big doner's" stepping forth to do this.

By the way, that squiggly red line under "doner" when you wrote your post? That means you misspelled the word.

Yeah, the board has a thing called "spell check".
      Last edited by Red Cows; 11-28-2014, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Rumors and False Starts
        California Dreaming The reign of former National Hockey League Players Association head Paul Kelly as director of College Hockey Inc. (from November 2009 through February 2012) was marked by Kelly’s willingness to reach out to schools he wanted to see in NCAA Division I, then putting the existence of those conversations on the record. One set of those name drops generated quite a bit of discussion back in 2010.
        Frankly, the first college or university that decides to add Division I hockey in California will have just an absolute bounty in front of it. They will have their pick of some of the most talented kids in the country and they've got some great young kids coming up. If we could ever convince USC or UCLA or Stanford or California to add a program, they would have such an immediate impact...We've got three NHL teams in California and there is a hockey following out there, so I think it's a natural fit for one of those schools.
        You can read the entire article at:
        http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...-ncaa-division
        Last edited by vizoroo; 11-28-2014, 05:35 PM.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
          Yes, there are so many "big doner's" stepping forth to do this.

By the way, that squiggly red line under "doner" when you wrote your post? That means you misspelled the word.

for a minute there I thought you were talking about a steak that was more doner than it should be. I like mine medium. LOL Well hell now I'm hungry.
          UNLEASH THE FURY!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMMx3MRi0s

Comment

Seeing this thread still gives me a shock to the system.
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

ASU will bring in solid recruits. Because not only will there be a solid hockey program, but the girls on campus are unbelieveable.
              I know it sounds childish, but its a selling point for potential recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyFan22 View Post
                ASU will bring in solid recruits. Because not only will there be a solid hockey program, but the girls on campus are unbelieveable.
                I know it sounds childish, but its a selling point for potential recruits.
                Good weather and hot chicks are supposedly a selling point at UAH, too. That said, the girls in Tempe are prettier than the ones in Huntsville. Kids want to compete for championships.

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                  Chances are that's your browser, not the message board software.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                    Good weather and hot chicks are supposedly a selling point at UAH, too. That said, the girls in Tempe are prettier than the ones in Huntsville. Kids want to compete for championships.

GFM
                    Of course, at ASU, they'll have to get in line behind the football, basketball, and baseball players, but from what I've seen, there are plenty to go around...
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      He's undoubtedly referring to the WHL's Portland Winterhawks. The WHL has one five-team Division consisting of four teams in Washington and the Winterhawks.
                      Portland 7329
                      Spokane 6102
                      Everett 4901
                      Seattle 4427
                      Tri City 4226

Those are last year's attendance for WHL teams in the Pacific Northwest. I'd say there is some interest in the game.
                      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                        Of course, at ASU, they'll have to get in line behind the football, basketball, and baseball players, but from what I've seen, there are plenty to go around...
                        Not only are there plenty to go around, they have no trouble getting around...
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post

GFM
                          UAH is a solid school but if you compare ASU vs UAH party wise, its not even close.
                          ASU has been ranked as " one of the easiest colleges to get laid "

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyFan22 View Post
                            UAH is a solid school but if you compare ASU vs UAH party wise, its not even close.
                            ASU has been ranked as " one of the easiest colleges to get laid "
                            Yeah, UAH is totally lame in comparison. I was in Tempe the first Friday night of the fall semester of 2004. That was ... an experience.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Jeff McCarthy ‏@McCarthyOTB 2m2 minutes ago
                              94 F Jordan Masters (West Kelowna) commits to Arizona State. First BCHLer to commit at the new Division 1 squad!
                              First reported commit for ASU.
                              QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                              2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                              2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                              2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                              https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
                              https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                              https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                                First reported commit for ASU.
                                A '94 averaging a point a game, not sure he was on the radar for anyone else but they could have done worse.
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X