Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #2 und @ #16 scsu 11/21-11/22

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Most of us can. You and the Whioux U fan who started this thread just can't figure out what's what.
    Calm down hollywood, I got the red face in there .

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Never been to the National Concrete Center. Do they have big participation ribbons hanging down from where most places have rafters?
    Nope, best sight lines in the NCAA with the exception of UNH.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Thursday, so we are permitted to talk hockey.

How do Husky fans compare their front lines to Miami? They gave UND some problems last weekend. I realize SCSU hasn't played Miami yet this year.

Comment

It's gut check weekend for both squads. UND needs to keep away from stick penalties on the big sheet, put the war machine in 6th gear, and keep it there for 120 minutes.
        I'm curious to see which blue liners get the nod, I really like Poolman for his offense but they held him out vs a fast Miami team.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

The Huskies are so inconsistant right now it is frustrating. I am hoping this is a break out weekend for them. I am sure the NHC will be rocking no matter what.
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Why does UND need a new nickname? Why not stay like it is now and not have a official nickname? Then all the fans can call them what they want. The NCAA can't do anything about their fans chanting let's go Sioux if it is not their offical nickname.......
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Any chance Erin Marvin will be at the game this weekend? Sometimes old players show up for these big series. One year I saw Mark Parish with Jim Rich smoking a cig, they were under the canopy that is Mike Doyle's nose.
              I'm all about big clappers and clean livin'! Work and church!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Malone View Post
                Any chance Erin Marvin will be at the game this weekend? Sometimes old players show up for these big series. One year I saw Mark Parish with Jim Rich smoking a cig, they were under the canopy that is Mike Doyle's nose.
                Who the eff is Mike Doyle?

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  Who the eff is Mike Doyle?
                  Ol' Mikey is a parrot-faced hippie that used to play for us. My keys to success this weekend are cheap shots on their best players and hiding behind refs.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Malone View Post
                    I heard Marvin is going to shoot Mario Lamoreaux out of a cannon in a pre-game ceremony.
                    Last edited by Tipsy McStagger; 11-21-2014, 12:10 PM.
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                      I heard Marvin is going to shoot Mario Lamoreaux out of cannon in a pre-game ceremony.
                      What you heard is true, I want him as far away from me as possible. Lord only knows what he would have done to me if I didn't have a ref to hide behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        I heard Marvin is going to shoot Mario Lamoreaux out of a cannon in a pre-game ceremony.
                        I'll shoot Mario a text and tell him his modeling career is over after tonight.
                        I'm all about big clappers and clean livin'! Work and church!

Comment

Here are the results of UND’s most recent trips to St. Cloud: 2013-14: Split. 2012-13: Split. 2011-12: Split. 2010-11: UND win and tie. 2009-10: Split. 2008-09: Split. 2007-08: Split. 2006-07: UND win and tie. 2005-06: Split. 2004-05: UND win and tie. 2003-04: UND win and tie. 2002-03: Split. 2001-02: SCSU sweep. 2000-01: Did not play in St. Cloud. 1999-00: SCSU win and tie. 1998-99: UND sweep.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

excellent hockey game after two.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              excellent hockey game after two.
                              Better game after three.

Better team won.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                                Better game after three.

Better team won.
                                Huskies looked good. Two deflections for goals, but they deserved to win. That power play really knows how to keep possession. It will be interesting to see what PK strategy UND uses tonight--at least two different strategies last night.

This conference is becoming what it was billed to be, which is great for us fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X