This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Pretty sad when we give an honest opinion (and might even feel a bit sad) and get ripped. A rivalry is no fun when one team (hint: you) sucks arse.
    He was probably more referring to our troll, Bonin.

You're welcome here.

And yes, I make those decisions for us.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Episode XXXI: A New Hope

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      He was probably more referring to our troll, Bonin.

You're welcome here.

And yes, I make those decisions for us.
      I'm used to you morons. We have our select few, too. Thank you, though.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
        Not like your team is doing anything great, but I didn't come over to your thread and tell you that. Stay in your own thread!
        Settle down. Most of the people coming around are cool. Learn to roll with it.

It's how this place works.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Actually, they didn't. Thanks for trying.

I am actually sad about how the WI program is being treated. It's pathetic (thanks, Barry, you f*ing a-hole). Serious.
          For my part Brent, you're certainly welcome to comment here anytime. You'll probably still get ripped though, ya' **** gofer!

Bucky knocks off #5 and somewhere Chuck was watching high school hockey.
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
            We went 1-1-0, get it right paint thinner lover.
            Apparently they somehow won in ot, my mistake.

But once again you idiot trolls keep coming here. We don't care what you think. It's always the same trolls who come over here. No surprise that *some* of you goof fans are bunch of pompous jackwagons.
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post

But once again you idiot trolls keep coming here. We don't care what you think. It's always the same trolls who come over here. No surprise that *some* of you goof fans are bunch of pompous jackwagons.
              I rarely come over here, arsewipe. Keep up the rep of the average WI fan. Good job.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Sorry you feel this way. Shortage of thinner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

Winner!

You are a funny one... no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    Settle down. Most of the people coming around are cool. Learn to roll with it.

It's how this place works.
                    I don't go over to their threads and call people names and try to get their overly sensitive undies in a bundle, so I expect that in return. I don't even know the background of the stupid paint thinner jokes anyway.
                    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      Maybe Chuck needs to watch MORE high school hockey.

Comment

I don't go over to their threads and call people names and try to get their overly sensitive undies in a bundle, so I expect that in return. I don't even know the background of the stupid paint thinner jokes anyway.
                        You may lose your sconny card for statements like that, beware.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKxUfdv_U00
                          In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                          I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                            Nor do I. They can't help themselves.

For all their fronting of tArrogance, they wish they were us.

Don't hate them. Pity them as I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              I rarely come over here, arsewipe. Keep up the rep of the average WI fan. Good job.
                              But yet you can't stop posting here. Not that I am all that surprised.

Comment

But yet you can't stop posting here. Not that I am all that surprised.
                                This is amazing. I actually show feeling for your pathetic program, I sort of wish a degree of success, and yet I get ridiculed. The stupidity of the majority of your fanbase never fails to amaze me. Gurt, you are not included in that generalization.

Comment

Working...
                                X