X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Episode XXXI: A New Hope

Originally posted by GoBucky! View Post
    Tomorrows game is on TV?
    BTN, also BTN2go online. We'll be able to watch it over and over over on replay too!
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Any apologists still out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        I'm sorry I'm listening to this.

I am enjoying watching the rodents losing to Merrimack right now.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          I can't find that in the record book, but the last UW player to get 5 in one game was of course Mark Johnson. That unfortunatley would not be enough if Zully popped all 5.

Tech scores on the pp. Perrin is very good at pointing out who screwed up on the goals.
          Fortunately this has nothing to do with tonight's game, but I was reading something recently that said in addition to MJ being the all time leading goal scorer at UW (125 in 3 years I think?) he's also the all time leading goal scorer for USA hockey. Something like 136 goals for team USA.
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Your typing is still very coherent. I can't imagine you stopped pounding them down, unless you have to drive.

Comment

8-1, yikes change is needed. Can this even wait to be dealt with in the off season?

Comment

Perrin said they made a ton of mistakes, how can they play so sloppy? Eaves said he simplified things....

HA! The rodents lose! I'll take any positive I can get.

Comment

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I'm turning down a ride to Madison to the game tomorrow. Going to watch Coulee Region and Janesville in an NAHL tilt instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    Your typing is still very coherent. I can't imagine you stopped pounding them down, unless you have to drive.
                    Spell check is good thing.

Comment

Who turned off the lights in Madison, tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                        I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I'm turning down a ride to Madison to the game tomorrow. Going to watch Coulee Region and Janesville in an NAHL tilt instead.
                        Hey, it can't get any worse.....go to the UW game.

I can't wait to listen to Eaves' post game press conference. "Sometimes when you go climbing, you forget to tie that last knot". That's my prediction for his analogy.

Comment

Hey, it can't get any worse.....go to the UW game.

I can't wait to listen to Eaves' post game press conference. "Sometimes when you go climbing, you forget to tie that last knot". That's my prediction for his analogy.
                          I won't be surprised at all if you're correct, Tim. You were spot on prophetic with this:

This feels like the BC game last year.
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                            I won't be surprised at all if you're correct, Tim. You were spot on prophetic with this:
                            I was wrong, he was Mr. Positive with Posick. He essentially said Tech already played 2 games since the break and UW was rusty. Pearson said the same thing in his post game presser. Hopefully I'll find Eaves' post game with Baggot in the AM.

Comment

I think it's time for Eaves to strip down and serve up some more post-game staredowns. Eyeball to Eyeball. Yup, that'll fix it.
                              I'm Kent...Detlefsen?

I was there for 27/92.

Comment

Originally posted by BetterInLakePlacid View Post
                                I think it's time for Eaves to strip down and serve up some more post-game staredowns. Eyeball to Eyeball. Yup, that'll fix it.
                                What in the world are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X