X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Episode XXXI: A New Hope

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    I kinda agree, but according to Perrin, (who soulds SO much like Howie it's freaky), 2 were in close 1 on 0's and one had a funny change in direction. You can't cough the puck up on the pp either like that.
    First was a long range wrister on the turnover with Davison inbetween. Had to have that one. 2nd from the top of the circle maybe tipped, 3rd was on a rebound that Wagner just got beat up on. Not all his fault, but still...

I would have stripped LaBate of his A at the break and given it to somebody who wants to lead this team. I don't even know... What do you do if you're the staff and guys keep showing up not wanting to compete at this point?

Annnd it's now 5-0.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

[QUOTE=Wisko McBadgerton;6068986]

Another penalty on UW, shots 24-9. Can we put Eaves in the box?
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I don't give two ****s if it's a penalty but when a team is down 5-0 you don't give them a **** penalty. My god.

Ugghhhh
        WISCONSIN BADGERS
        NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
        WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
        WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
        B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
        Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

and 6-0. Can hardly keep up.
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
            I don't give two ****s if it's a penalty but when a team is down 5-0 you don't give them a **** penalty. My god.
            Ugghhhh
            Or another penalty......5 on 3.

6-0 MT. I'm beginning to regret buying those UM tickets on black Friday.....

Comment

I just heard Posick say season tickets are down 50% from 2007....Holy Sheet!

Comment

Just saw the score....Just wondering what excuse Eaves will trot out this time?

The freshman lineup excuse is getting stale...so I am guessing dead legs from the layoff.

Time for Eaves to look in the mirror as the problem!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  I just heard Posick say season tickets are down 50% from 2007....Holy Sheet!
                  I'm not surprised, given how the team has trended since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBucky! View Post
                    Hope that the team will look respectable after the break officially gone after 1.2 periods.
                    After 10 minutes you mean.

Comment

Zulinick is on a 4 game point streak.

Well... that's pretty much all I got right now. Except that I'm switching to tequila if anyone's interested.
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Zully from Rockwood and Besse! The top 3 guys come through.

Ian Perrin is awesome..."Zullinick was where he is the best, in front of the net. It's the other 190 feet we worry about" LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Zully from Rockwood and Besse! The top 3 guys come through.

Ian Perrin is awesome..."Zullinick was where he is the best, in front of the net. It's the other 190 feet we worry about" LOL.
                          I took all the cash out of my wallet and put it on top of my I heart radio mobile streaming device. It's the best I can do.

OK... When was the last time Badgers scored 5 in one period?
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                            I took all the cash out of my wallet and put it on top of my I heart radio mobile streaming device. It's the best I can do.

I meant 6 of course. Must be the tequila talking.
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Well... that's pretty much all I got right now. Except that I'm switching to tequila if anyone's interested.
                              Tomorrows game is on TV?
                              Wisconsin Badgers

National Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90 & 2006

Comment

I can't find that in the record book, but the last UW player to get 5 in one game was of course Mark Johnson. That unfortunatley would not be enough if Zully popped all 5.

Tech scores on the pp. Perrin is very good at pointing out who screwed up on the goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X