X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Episode XXXI: A New Hope

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
    I can't make friday night's game, and couldn't even give my tickets away at work. ****.
    Give them away here.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I suppose everyone's at the Nitty Gritty about now living it up with Blake and Bucci...

and I'm just sitting on the couch watching this over and over.

Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
        I suppose everyone's at the Nitty Gritty about now living it up with Blake and Bucci...

and I'm just sitting on the couch watching this over and over.

For a second there, I swore I was watching Gilbert score the game winner against BC in 06.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
          For a second there, I swore I was watching Gilbert score the game winner against BC in 06.
          The resemblance is uncanny! Paape only needs 29 more goals to match Gilbert's career total-- If he can just get on a little bit of a roll here I think it's within reach! He's certainly still due...

Actually it's a heck of a great shot and at a timely time for all involved. It's a reminder that it takes some talent to even be on the Badgers roster and guys like Paape still have some pretty good skills... He would mostly tear up the Thursday night rec leagues.

A little worried about PSU tonight. They shoot so much, a couple of bad bounces and things can go wrong in a hurry. Youngsters have played fairly well the last three on D, but I really wish Eddie was back in the line up against these guys. In any case:

Embedded image permalink
          Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 12-05-2014, 07:41 AM.
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
            The resemblance is uncanny! Paape only needs 29 more goals to match Gilbert's career total-- If he can just get on a little bit of a roll here I think it's within reach! He's certainly still due...

Actually it's a heck of a great shot and at a timely time for all involved. It's a reminder that it takes some talent to even be on the Badgers roster and guys like Paape still have some pretty good skills... He would mostly tear up the Thursday night rec leagues.

A little worried about PSU tonight. They shoot so much, a couple of bad bounces and things can go wrong in a hurry. Youngsters have played fairly well the last three on D, but I really wish Eddie was back in the line up against these guys. In any case:

Embedded image permalink
            Can someone identify the guys in the photo other than Buccigros and Geoffrion or is it just random fans. Is that Wittchow on the left?
            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
              Can someone identify the guys in the photo other than Buccigros and Geoffrion or is it just random fans. Is that Wittchow on the left?
              No, it's not.

Comment

Thanks Chuck. looked kind of like him and had a cast on.
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                  I can't say for sure other than they are all obviously highly intelligent individuals with exceptional taste who are assuredly kind to children and old people.

Most certainly some of the finest examples of the human race to be found anywhere!
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Just throwing this out there - anyone interested in 2 tickets for the Saturday game? Great seats - Section 120 on the aisle. Cheap to a good home!

Comment

Holy Crap. The game is going to be "TELEVISED" tonight? What is this Madness!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                        Holy Crap. The game is going to be "TELEVISED" tonight? What is this Madness!?!?!
                        Hold on to your seat---> 22 of the next 24 are being broadcast.

And who knows, perhaps the other two will still get picked up.
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                          Televised, but not available if you don't have espn news. I don't know if I've had success with "watch espn" on the puter or not.
                          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

anyone know if the Saturday game on WMSN-2 is carried on Charter? I have my company Christmas party but wanted to tape the game. I can't seem to find it on charter's channel lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              Televised, but not available if you don't have espn news. I don't know if I've had success with "watch espn" on the puter or not.
                              If you don't subscribe to it in your cable / satellite package you can't get it on watch espn app. I have tried that and it doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                                anyone know if the Saturday game on WMSN-2 is carried on Charter? I have my company Christmas party but wanted to tape the game. I can't seem to find it on charter's channel lineup.
                                Can't help you there but it will be online here and presumably will be available for replay as most all other games they have seem to be.

Edit:Or you can just watch it live on your phone held under the table. That's what I do.
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X