Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD and UMTC Home and Home: Winner will be decided in a dive off

Originally posted by D2D View Post
    Very well explained, thanks for adding clarity to what is somewhat confusing for so many. Or in my case someone who didn't remember.

P.S. Those poor Whioux fans must feel really left out.
    I don't know. We already have four games with SCSU and two with UMD on the schedule, with the possibility of playing them in the playoffs. Seems like plenty to me.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

This thread slipped to page 2? We should feel same....
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

If things work out, this will be the first series I'll be able to watch since my move. Yeah for technology!!

Comment

UMD sucks

Gophers sweep

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
            Very well explained, thanks for adding clarity to what is somewhat confusing for so many. Or in my case someone who didn't remember.

P.S. Those poor Whioux fans must feel really left out.
            How long before whioux starts whining about wanting a spot in the NSCC?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
              How long before whioux starts whining about wanting a spot in the NSCC?
              Come to Grand Forks twice and we'll gladly grace Marriucci with our presence.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Come to Grand Forks twice and we'll gladly grace Marriucci with our presence.
                Whioux said anything about that? I was talking NSCC so whioux would get close but not allowed inside our hallowed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                  UMD sucks

Gophers sweep
                  Two can play this game.

UMTC sucks and isn't in a college town.

'Dogs Sweep. Gophers weep.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    This thread slipped to page 2? We should feel same....
                    No fooling. Game day and it happened again. Stupid BIG 10.
                    You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                      No fooling. Game day and it happened again. Stupid BIG 10.
                      Time to make up for it today, but I only have about 3.5 hours and then I will be driving!!!!
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Game notes and preview from Gophersports

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...111214aaa.html

The No. 1 Gopher Hockey program returns to action this weekend with a home-and-homes series against No. 13/15 Minnesota Duluth. The in-state rivalry between former WCHA rivals kicks off Friday night at 7 p.m. at Mariucci Arena (FOX Sports North PLUS, BTN2Go.com, MyTalk 107.1 FM) with the Bulldogs hosting the series finale on Saturday at Amsoil Arena at 7 p.m. (FOX Sports North PLUS, 1500 ESPN).
                        Video preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBqA-pXcGVY
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone else with DISH Network seeing the game tonight being a partial broadcast on channel 453, starting at 8 pm and going until 9:30? Any idea what's up with that?

Comment

Tape delay?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Word on GPL is that it's going to be a "join in progress" game.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Word on GPL is that it's going to be a "join in progress" game.
                                That makes sense as it does show (JIP) on the program description. Stupid, since there's nothing on that channel that precedes the airing of this game. I hate crap like this.

Thanks for the info though.

Comment

Working...
                                X