USCHO pre-season poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCHO pre-season poll

I am amazed that no one has a comment on the 10/28 poll??? As a humble Obserbear, with no inside info on the relative strength of the recruiting classes, I am surprised the east is not getting more respect here. River Falls (Kuechle), St. Thomas (Riedel), Superior (Peters) and Lake Forest had first line, quality net minders graduate. Then again, to have the poll there have to be 10 teams. Anyway, we all get some insight into the east with the four games in Northfield this weekend.
    GO U BEARS (oh, the NESCAC is still playing field hockey)

Re: USCHO pre-season poll

Originally posted by obserbear View Post
    I am amazed that no one has a comment on the 10/28 poll??? As a humble Obserbear, with no inside info on the relative strength of the recruiting classes, I am surprised the east is not getting more respect here. River Falls (Kuechle), St. Thomas (Riedel), Superior (Peters) and Lake Forest had first line, quality net minders graduate. Then again, to have the poll there have to be 10 teams. Anyway, we all get some insight into the east with the four games in Northfield this weekend.
    GO U BEARS (oh, the NESCAC is still playing field hockey)
    D3hockey.com had a slightly different top ten with a little more Eastern respect (I would guess it is driven by the makeup of the voters more than anything), with Williams at the 9 spot to even it out at 5 East-5 West rather than UW-Superior (which WAY down the d3hockey.com list). Given that Williams returns pretty much everybody (except notably their top scorer, All-American Christina Bravi) and had a relatively strong recruiting class from the posted roster, it seems reasonable to expect they will be a major factor in the NESCAC again and potentially on the national scene....

Comment

Working...
    X