This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
    Penalties in OT are rare unless they're egregious. The 5-minute major vs Maine certainly comes to mind as a bit of a home job
    Getting called for 20 minutes of penalties in one period is rare unless they're egregious. Yet that is what happened to BU this weekend. Now the refs are biased in all directions!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
      C'mon Scarlet, you guys know you are the goal lifiting experts in the league, dontcha ? .
      Naw that honor goes to NU's Clay Witt...😉 IF by goal lifting you mean knocking the goal off its footings if not please excuse.... Who btw is an excellent GK IMHO. Are you guys coming to the Verizon in ManchVegas this Friday?
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Does anyone know if video is going to be available for weekend games against UNH? My cable provider does not offer FCS.

Comment

Originally posted by Chairman of the Boards View Post
          Does anyone know if video is going to be available for weekend games against UNH? My cable provider does not offer FCS.
          UNH is only offering audio for the games it appears...how 'bout UMaine?

http://portal.stretchinternet.com/unh/
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
            C'mon Scarlet, you guys know you are the goal lifiting experts in the league, dontcha ? .
            That's not true. It's all the fault of the state legislature.

Comment

Any of you Northern Maniuhs making the trip to the big city Sat?

Comment

• Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                Any of you Northern Maniuhs making the trip to the big city Sat?
                I'm not sure if I still qualify as a Northern Mainuh but I will probably make the trip up. A lot of it depends on how well they get on Friday. I can't handle going to another OT loss.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  I'm not sure if I still qualify as a Northern Mainuh but I will probably make the trip up. A lot of it depends on how well they get on Friday. I can't handle going to another OT loss.
                  If you do make sure you have a ticket. I got mine two weeks ago from the U tick office and she said they only had a few left. The Civic Center has none.

Comment

• Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                    If you do make sure you have a ticket. I got mine two weeks ago from the U tick office and she said they only had a few left. The Civic Center has none.
                    Yeah, I got mine when they first went on sale. It will be interesting if the place actually is full, I'm surprised there would be so much demand given how empty most games are at the Alfond and Whitt.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Yeah, I got mine when they first went on sale. It will be interesting if the place actually is full, I'm surprised there would be so much demand given how empty most games are at the Alfond and Whitt.
                      I think it will be. It's a cheap and close opportunity for all the alum's/fans in So Maine to catch a game. Plus it's close to Durham as well. And it's UNH not the U18 team.

Comment

Heading to both. Plenty of seats remain for Friday's game, but with a UNH playoff football game in Durham Friday night, I doubt the place will be packed.

Comment

More good news - http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...ont-notre-dame

Comment

I posted that in the recruiting thread as well. Pretty sad when we're behind UConn, Merrimack, Northeastern and Vermont.

Comment

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                              Heading to both. Plenty of seats remain for Friday's game, but with a UNH playoff football game in Durham Friday night, I doubt the place will be packed.
                              The Friday game is also on WBIN and Fox College Sports - Atlantic.
                              Last edited by boblav1; 12-10-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Dish Network has every Fox college sports but Atlantic.
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X