X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    I've never seen tears like this... and I work in an onion factory.

W_T_F did they put in the water up there???
    psssst....fivehole...I wudnt be bragging up working in a gd stinky onion factory....just sayin.
    sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
      Ahhh go drink urself into oblivion and pizz down your own panties . Then we'll need to counsel you too. Too many gd weepy eyed liberals round here
      yeah, well good luck on drawing me into politics. I am a registered libertarian. Which is as much to say as I don't like spending money on idiocy.

like I said, go sell crazy somewhere else.

Comment

psssst....fivehole...I wudnt be bragging up working in a gd stinky onion factory....just sayin.
        terrible moron in life

Comment

Too many gd weepy eyed liberals round here
          Mr. Boehner wants his hanky back.

Comment

Moving on to this weekend....thoughts on Lowell?

Comment

Methinks these pansies out there wearing blue need more touchy feely counseling after the death of that thug Lomborg
              Lomberg Lives Matter!
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Fans should organize a trip out to see Youngstown play..........could be the ultimate Lomberg lovefest.

Comment

Is there any chance Lomberg comes back next year? I mainly ask because he hasn't committed anyplace else yet.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Not impossible but I wouldn't bank on it. But that said, I think Red would welcome him back.

Comment

My top ten poll for the week: http://q30television.com/2014/12/01/...ey-poll-12114/
                      Quinnipiac University '15
                      ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
                      ECAC Championship: 2016
                      NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
                      NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
                      Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

I disagree with you calling him the 2nd most skilled forward. Stats show Leen with 35 points in 61 games and Lomberg with 32 points in 66 games in the two years they played together.
                        Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                        The problem was there was...

Look, Lomberg was the most popular player on the team, a scholar-athlete and the second most-skilled forward on the roster. It is true the team should have shaken it off, but many players on this team didn't. You can say they should have, but they didn't. They aren't strong mentally and taking that player off this team - the way they took him off this team - left scars. Call it an excuse if you like, but this is what happened. It sucks and I really wish this team was stronger mentally, but everything we've seen so far tells us this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                          next week do a top 60 poll, that way Maine will be in it
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Is there any chance Lomberg comes back next year?
                            I sure hope so. It would guarantee at least 1 sellout at Alfond next season!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Is there any chance Lomberg comes back next year? I mainly ask because he hasn't committed anyplace else yet.
                              He wouldn't be able to attend the school or play hockey until January 2016 if he came back to Maine.

Comment

A few thoughts on this weekend's opponent, UMass Lowell:

The Hawks have picked up right where they've left off the last couple of years. They've been the most consistent team in Hockey East, and they're the only team without a conference loss. That, of course, is going into tomorrow's game against UConn.

Maine has always played tough at Tsonags Arena, our struggles on the road not withstanding. This is one that Maine has potential to steal if their defense can pick up the slack a little bit here.

Comment

Working...
                                X