abysmal powerplay.... followed by a uvm goal.. 3-1 uvm, 17 minutes left

Comment

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
      At least they are competing tonight.
      I think that is "were"

Comment

Look, this team clearly doesn't have the talent to compete against anyone of caliber. They didn't quit tonight, Romeo was solid. Bigger, faster , stronger won. Period, the end. I'm sick of Red sucks blah blah blah. He has nothing to work with. You can be the greatest coach on earth but if you have an inferior team you aint gonna win. Esp in Hockey east

Comment

Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
          I think that is "were"
          The wheels have come off the cart Maine fans. This is a fundamentally bad coll hoc team. The make horrendous mistakes like passing to opposing players with empty nets in their eyes. We are digressing. Its time to take the rose colored glasses off and tell it like it is. We stink and I see little hope to change things anytime soon.

Comment

Look, this team clearly doesn't have the talent to compete against anyone of caliber. They didn't quit tonight, Romeo was solid. Bigger, faster , stronger won. Period, the end. I'm sick of Red sucks blah blah blah. He has nothing to work with. You can be the greatest coach on earth but if you have an inferior team you aint gonna win. Esp in Hockey east
            I dunno, that third period was pretty abysmal. Just did nothing with the puck, no urgency, no balls to the wall effort, just......................nothing.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So what you are saying is, he has less talent to work with then last year? Negatory. Red himself has said, blame me. I will.

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                Schurhammer ties things up but ref waves it off.... under review....

no idea why it would be waved off...

should be 1-1... looked clear to me...

goal stands

1-1 8 minutes in...
                I was always under the impression that the green light couldn't go if time ran out.

Comment

Brian Flynn scored a goal to tie the game tonight against Montreal and had the only goal in the shootout to give Buffalo a win tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chairman of the Boards View Post
                    I was always under the impression that the green light couldn't go if time ran out.
                    The green light is for stoppages in play. That is supposed to come on automatically when time expires and the goal light (the siren up high) isn't supposed to be able to come on if the green light is already on. That said, the light operator might have jumped the gun because that puck was tipped (may have hit the post) and then went in. He may have turned the light on early.

That was ugly. Major on Lacroix, penalty on Rutt with 5:31 left, squandered chances (I still don't know how Brown missed), coasting on D, passes that were 2 feet off target or to a Vermont stick...Just a lousy game.

Comment

This team cant be as bad as Red makes them appear to be. I believe if he ever figures out the line combinations, they can be a more successful team. After all, that's his job.

Comment

They either don't care or simply don't have the horses. The PP is as bad as Paul Pooleys dump and watch. I watched VT players lift sticks, I'm thinking why can;'t Maine do that. I watch VT forecheck, gee why can't Maine do that. I watched VT players roof a puck, gee why can't we do that. Its one or the other, the players aren't good enough or they just don't care.
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Its one or the other, the players aren't good enough or they just don't care.
                          No reason it can't be both.

Comment

• Originally posted by ck1969 View Post

Well....Denver is 9-3. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              No reason it can't be both.
                              Yeah, thats probably true
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by hobeyfaker View Post
                                So what you are saying is, he has less talent to work with then last year? Negatory. Red himself has said, blame me. I will.
                                Yeah......we know you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X