This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
    might as well roll nugnes out there and kick the tires on him.... outshot 12-2 that period and outscored 4-1
    He isn't on bench so no nugnes. I've seen some **** games at Alfond but this has rank right up there.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Wish Devon would take a lesson from connor
      What lesson would that be?

Comment

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Originally posted by Hockeyman99 View Post
        i assume he means, throw the puck on net every now and then...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeyman99 View Post
          Shoot the f'in puck instead of trying for the perfect pass

Comment

6-3 UVM 30 seconds into the third...

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              He isn't on bench so no nugnes. I've seen some **** games at Alfond but this has rank right up there.
              saw he was on the game sheet... thought he might be available...

Comment

someone should go through the old thread and compile a BBDiehard14 Greatest Hits post... this team is worse than the conservative estimates going into the season....

Comment

This maine team does not look motivated. Very little offense after uvm stopped providing gifts

Comment

• Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
                    This maine team does not look motivated. Very little offense after uvm stopped providing gifts

It's as if they don't care

Comment

Originally posted by gscott13 View Post
                      someone should go through the old thread and compile a BBDiehard14 Greatest Hits post... this team is worse than the conservative estimates going into the season....
                      Yup, mentally gone. If anyone needs a break its this team, right now. They might win a couple more games this season but even that might be stretch

Comment

• Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                        It's as if they don't care
                        UMaine's ruling against Lomberg must have been psychologically devastating for some of the players... Other than that they're out of excuses. Vermont is a great team but Maine's effort wasn't there.

Comment

Nyquist scored a goal in a shootout tonight to win the game for Detroit against the Devils.

Comment

“We had a good first period. But Vermont pushed back in the second period and we didn’t respond. We didn’t push back,” said Gendron. “At the end of the day, this is all on me. It is up to me to get them to play the way we need them to play. Blame me.”

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/11/2...straight-loss/

Comment

Purge the remaining Club Whitehead players and find a top line goaltender. Hopefully Shore signs after this season......he has contributed very little to this team this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
                                UMaine's ruling against Lomberg must have been psychologically devastating for some of the players... Other than that they're out of excuses. Vermont is a great team but Maine's effort wasn't there.

I have a feeling this Lomberg thing has a lot to do with it

Comment

Working...
                                X