X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    With that being said, we've brought in guys who looked a lot worse. It was strange to see Norman play ahead of him against BU.
    Defense, Norman gets back on D, Musil not so much. The physical play and speed is what is keeping him from playing. Its telling if Norman is ahead of you, don't ya think?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Any idea whether or not the Coach's Radio Show from Seasons is going to be on the air tonight?

It's listed online on the goblackbears.com website as being tonight despite the holiday week, but with the weather and all I haven't seen any sign of it being canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Chairman of the Boards View Post
        This might work. Didn't Brown play between Morgan and Byron last year with some success?
        Early in the season yes, but then i think Morgan and Byron fell into a bit of a freshman long season slump. Plus Byron had gotten hurt, and who knows how long that lingered. They've been together at least once this season, and maybe more, and the game I remember they seemed pretty effective.

After watching Vesey and Pecararo in the first BU game though, I thought maybe the unceasingly working Brown might be a good complement to those two.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• It is worthy of note that the team has practice tomorrow. And well they should. If they were 9-3-1 instead of 3-9-1, perhaps it'd be different.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleA View Post
            It is worthy of note that the team has practice tomorrow. And well they should. If they were 9-3-1 instead of 3-9-1, perhaps it'd be different.
            Thats not unusual, they get one day off a week during the season except Christmas break. Hopefully they get together as a team and have some kind of thanksgiving dinner although you realize Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in Canada or at least not in November
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Thats not unusual, they get one day off a week during the season except Christmas break. Hopefully they get together as a team and have some kind of thanksgiving dinner although you realize Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in Canada or at least not in November
              Time for these guys to make a statement. This weekend would be a perfect time for it.
              sure why not

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Just got power back Having turkey after all! Thought it was going to be cereal and cheese and crackers.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  They had a team dinner. The Canadians could celebrate the Thanksgiving they had in October (our Columbus Day)

Comment

Martin Ouellette just called up to Lehigh Valley of AHL.

Comment

How have you guys been playing? (i mean aside from the w-l)... UVM is playing decent but not great hockey. My guess is a split this weekend. UVM will be lucky to get a win and tie....

Comment

Well we've lost five straight but could've easily won three of those games (both BU games, Friday game at UVM) but for some reason this team does not know how to finish games. With this being Thanksgiving weekend, I'm not anticipating a large crowd at the Alfond.

Comment

Doesn't get anymore blunt than this in terms of Meloni's comments about Maine

http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/20...review-nov-28/

Comment

Originally posted by BBDiehard14 View Post
                            Doesn't get anymore blunt than this in terms of Meloni's comments about Maine

http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/20...review-nov-28/
                            "plainly..."

Portland's newspaper had an article on Romeo yesterday in case people missed it:

http://www.pressherald.com/2014/11/2...losing-streak/

Comment

Comment

1-1 late in the first. Irwin put Vermont up 3 minutes in. Morgan scored for Maine with 7 left in the first.

Comment

Working...
                                X