This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Here is some wisdom. Maine's D are not tough. Maine's center's are not tough enough to win faceoffs. Maine's goaltending is mentally weak.

We need to understand that there are going to be changes. People are going to be cut and other are going to play in a write off season.

We need to cheer them on. But bottom line, the only decent defensemen on this team in my opinion is Hamilton. Terrible defense.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
      Here is some wisdom. Maine's D are not tough. Maine's center's are not tough enough to win faceoffs. Maine's goaltending is mentally weak.

We need to understand that there are going to be changes. People are going to be cut and other are going to play in a write off season.

We need to cheer them on. But bottom line, the only decent defensemen on this team in my opinion is Hamilton. Terrible defense.
      Amen. The purge needs to happen.......we are closing in on ground zero.......and then things can finally improve.

Comment

Very entertaining game to watch. Eichel is the real deal. Once again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. It's almost like the team isn't in shape?

Comment

The bottom line is that Whitehead recruited skating princesses.......we need tough-as-nails grit........not lifetime Club Whitehead members.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeyman99 View Post
            Very entertaining game to watch. Eichel is the real deal. Once again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. It's almost like the team isn't in shape?
            Eichel seems like a Paul Kariya type of player.

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
              Hmmm... you think so?

Now I was willing to call you a moron.

Then again, I am willing to see if the season plays out and he score 100 points and wins the Hobey.

Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                Once again. Tired of it all. Even with the two goal lead, there was never a doubt in my mind we would lose. This is what bad teams do. They tease you into thinking they might win. DON"T EXTEND GEND!

Comment

Hmmm... you think so?

Now I was willing to call you a moron.

Then again, I am willing to see if the season plays out and he score 100 points and wins the Hobey.

Deal?
                  Call me anything that you want.......just don't call me crazy.

The only possibility of a road win that I see this season is @ UConn.......and the way that they are playing Maine will be lucky to beat them at home. This is going to be a rough 20+ loss season.....no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hobeyfaker View Post
                    Once again. Tired of it all. Even with the two goal lead, there was never a doubt in my mind we would lose. This is what bad teams do. They tease you into thinking they might win. DON"T EXTEND GEND!
                    There simply is no excuse in losing games by coughing up late goals in heartbreaking fashion. If anything, its worse this year than last. I'm so freakin tired of it !!!

Comment

hmmmm.... are you for real?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                        wow I brag up leen and this is how it goes.

unbelievable. I say if we are looking at a losing season release the dogs and run every team in HE off the ice no matter what the penalties are. this is ridiculous how these refs are calling maine this season and the last few.

I say write off the season and run them off the ice.
                        have fun with that...black bear pride

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                          wow I brag up leen and this is how it goes.

unbelievable. I say if we are looking at a losing season release the dogs and run every team in HE off the ice no matter what the penalties are. this is ridiculous how these refs are calling maine this season and the last few.

I say write off the season and run them off the ice.

Obvious Boston Bias. This blowing leads stuff is getting ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            have fun with that...black bear pride
                            they making the skatin mother theresa's blush
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

And Minnesota just lost to a bunch of 17 YOs.

Nothing makes any sense anymore.

Comment

Eickler 2 Maine 0

If BU doesn't win the NC with this Eiichler kid, it will be the epic choke of all time.
                                sure why not

Comment

Working...
                                X