Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
    Hey, that worked. Thanks!
    My pleasure.. as long as you aren't UML or BC glad to help

Comment

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
      My pleasure.. as long as you aren't UML or BC glad to help
      I'm using it just to pizz you off.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
        I'm using it just to pizz you off.
        As long as your name doesn't start with Pat.. or Carmine or Nick it's ok

Comment

Wow that 2nd Maine penalty was a terrible call..

Comment

Wow that 2nd Maine penalty was a terrible call..
            Yeah a couple calls so far not going Maine's way.

But they seemed to have an eagle eye on UVM on that 5-on-3 to do the make up thing.

Relatively disappointed on the Maine power play. Seems nobody other than Shore is confident enough to take a shot???

Pass, pass, pass, pass, weak pass picked off and out of the zone... pass, pass, pass, pass, shot by shore and out of the zone.... pass, pass, pass, pemalty on maine, wait two penalties on Maine.

Unreal down two goals and a golden opportunity squandered resulting in a 5-on-3.

W T F

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Yeah a couple calls so far not going Maine's way.

But they seemed to have an eagle eye on UVM on that 5-on-3 to do the make up thing.

Relatively disappointed on the Maine power play. Seems nobody other than Shore is confident enough to take a shot???

Pass, pass, pass, pass, weak pass picked off and out of the zone... pass, pass, pass, pass, shot by shore and out of the zone.... pass, pass, pass, pemalty on maine, wait two penalties on Maine.

Unreal down two goals and a golden opportunity squandered resulting in a 5-on-3.

W T F
              Yeah, I am a UVM fan so I wil be biased of course but Maine just looks slow. Vermont is just much faster to the puck and winning most of the battles in the corner.

Comment

Now that was a nice goal..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
                  Yeah, I am a UVM fan so I wil be biased of course but Maine just looks slow. Vermont is just much faster to the puck and winning most of the battles in the corner.
                  Maine looks like that against most teams
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

3-0 Vermont. Vermont is a good team, and that's what makes last night's loss for Maine that much worse, because they couldn't hold onto the lead and found a way to leave the game without any points at all when they were so close to coming away with 2 points.

Comment

......Maine just looks slow. Vermont is just much faster to the puck and winning most of the battles in the corner.
                      Painfully obvious this weekend......some of Maine's players look like they have lead feet......labored "heavy" skating compared to Vermont moving up and down the ice at will.

Comment

Nice goal for Maine.. good shot.

Comment

Leen with a filthy backhander to get one back for maine. 3-1 now.

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                            Painfully obvious this weekend......some of Maine's players look like they have lead feet......labored "heavy" skating compared to Vermont moving up and down the ice at will.
                            Leen just gave Maine a little spark with a goal. Hopefully they will wake up for the second half of the game.

Comment

Much better period for you..

Comment

UVMs 3rd or 4th post of the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X