• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Leen with an awesome game tonight.

Comment

F.....is this team EVER going to learn how to close out a game????? TIMMAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
        gscott man.... you forgot to he pickem !??
        Ugh.

Comment

That was the most pathetic 3rd period I've ever watched. The ghost of TIMMAY was at the Gut tonight. Awful awful awful.

Comment

Not sure how Red can break them of this and I'm pretty sure at this point its not going to get broken any time soon. Tomorrow they get their asses kicked. Sucks
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
              That was the most pathetic 3rd period I've ever watched. The ghost of TIMMAY was at the Gut tonight. Awful awful awful.
              15-3 SOG. Why bench Higgins for the last 10 minutes? Shore needs to win that face off before the goal too
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Not sure how Red can break them of this and I'm pretty sure at this point its not going to get broken any time soon. Tomorrow they get their asses kicked. Sucks
                brutal. stopped skating and gave it away...

Comment

Timmay ain't coach no more, this is on Red and the players.

Comment

When will the last player that played under Whitehead be gone?......that is when Maine will start turning this around......the 3rd period was TIMMAY TIME hockey all the way. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Timmay ain't coach no more, this is on Red and the players.
                      That's the sad part. Standing around for an entire period is unacceptable no matter who's coaching. I don't get it. Is Red just not getting thru to these kids?

Comment

Salvaged defeat from the jaws of victory!

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                          That's the sad part. Standing around for an entire period is unacceptable no matter who's coaching. I don't get it. Is Red just not getting thru to these kids?
                          Vermont dominated most of the game, especially the 2nd and 3rd and of course ot. is it a question of heart, systems, talent, mental makeup? W TF, these guys had a chance to steal one against a better team and once again blew it.

Comment

Maine continues to look like a bunch of figure skaters out there.....can't wait to get some new players with size, strength and grit (hopefully!). This was last season at Notre Dame all over again.

Comment

I was impressed with Leen and Pecarraro. Not sure what is up with Shore, Hutton and a couple of other veterans...........

Comment

Originally posted by umhockey91 View Post
                                I was impressed with Leen and Pecarraro. Not sure what is up with Shore, Hutton and a couple of other veterans...........
                                Been wondering the same thought since the start of the season...not the same as the start of last season...and you would have figured different coming in after the ending of last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X