• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU vs UMN Let the Hate Flow Through

Need I say more....
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Re: SCSU vs UMN Let the Hate Flow Through

Helmet kid week.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Pity doesn't equal hate. Envy might.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
        Helmet kid week.
        You are welcome for that reference.

All I want for by birthday is to beat the rodents at least once this weekend.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

That was for you.
          You will have to settle for a couple of effin losses......happy birthday to you.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Spelled UMTC wrong
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
              That was for you.
              You will have to settle for a couple of effin losses......happy birthday to you.
              I will be better off with you buying effin beers to make up for the losses.

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Spelled UMTC wrong
              Who cares? Rodents are rodents. They are like you. Infest anyways.

Comment

SCSU.....SCSU.....hmmm......Oh! Those guys! Yeah, I don't care about 'em.

Next.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  SCSU.....SCSU.....hmmm......Oh! Those guys! Yeah, I don't care about 'em.

Next.
                  Screw you! You better be coming to Apple Valley next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                    Screw you! You better be coming to Apple Valley next Saturday.
                    Highly doubt it.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Who cares? Rodents are rodents. They are like you. Infest anyways.
                      I'm hurt by this comment.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Need I say more....
                        Yes, you need. Without more information how am I to know anything about this series?

Gophers sweep, ugly Friday but Saturday Huskies bounce back and play much better, only losing 4-1
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          I'm hurt by this comment.
                          Me sorry.

I will buy you a White Russian next time I see you.

Comment

Me sorry.

I will buy you a White Russian next time I see you.
                            Well geez, I'm hurt by like everything you say. I'll take a case of a light beer.
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Both 7 pm? And both of FSN? (arrow)

Comment

Working...
                              X