SCSU vs UMN Let the Hate Flow Through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Technically you are correct. The devil is in the details.....your opponents.
    EZAC Cupcakes? Gophers sweep.

Comment

• Re: SCSU vs UMN Let the Hate Flow Through

Originally posted by Koho View Post
      Commas and periods are your friends. Don't be afraid to use them. And there isn't a sentence limit either. You don't have to squish two together.
      really man! This is a college hockey forum! Save yourself sometime and stop wasting others by stupid posts like this. thank you

About the game at cloud when they gave the fans away that were thrown at the gophs and Donny, there is no excuse and it was a bad moment for SCSU. They have since corrected that and we have moved forward so please get over it. I have past examples from gopher fans that I can bring up as well but defer.

Enjoy the games this weekend and hopefully we have two good games ahead of us.

Comment

scsuhockey.com
        CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
          EZAC Cupcakes? Gophers sweep.
          Union = defending champs. Sad but true.
          The Helmet Kids come in all horn-dogged out and retard strong, but Gophers sweep anyway.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by yags182 View Post
            really man! This is a college hockey forum! Save yourself sometime and stop wasting others by stupid posts like this. thank you

About the game at cloud when they gave the fans away that were thrown at the gophs and Donny, there is no excuse and it was a bad moment for SCSU. They have since corrected that and we have moved forward so please get over it. I have past examples from gopher fans that I can bring up as well but defer.

You are definitely new around here lol!
            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
              Is that Rau?
              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by yags182 View Post

Listen up sweetheart, the last time someone started calling people names around here was Kevin Wehrs and I had to blow the doors off the building to teach him a lesson. Don't make me put my skates on.....

I'm all about big clappers and clean livin'! Work and church!

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                  That gif just really needs to be set to the Rouser.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

The Maloney Pony rides in! What a has been. Wait....he is a "never was."
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Ryan Malone is the true Maloney Pony. He had his own segment on the intermission report at SCSU where he would give tours of his apartment and interview his teammates. It was called the Maloney Pony Show.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        That gif just really needs to be set to the Rouser.
                        How's this?
                        scsuhockey.com
                        CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Nice job! They should play it up there on the scoreboard every time the Gophers score tonight, although after a while the home team fans might get sick of seeing it.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

So is Lindgren able to play tonight?

Here is something else to play on the video board:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2fXs3bf-p0

Just in case anyone has forgotten the genesis of the nickname.
                            Last edited by goldy_331; 10-31-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              I bet I have more points in college hockey than you have hairs on your head?
                              I'm all about big clappers and clean livin'! Work and church!

Comment

• Originally posted by yags182 View Post

Right. By chanting "Who's he, he sucks ****?" You guys really classed up the joint after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X