PDA

View Full Version : SCSU vs UMN Let the Hate Flow Through

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

The Rube
11-02-2014, 12:07 AM
If you took classes with some of our math professors you'd understand why.

You know that only reinforces my statement...

Dude Love
11-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Nothing to do with Teh Gayz. Study your history. ;)

The Seventh Cavalry was also mentioned. Yeah.

I know all about Teddy Roosevelt and all that...but in my head it's a gay joke.

(not that there's anything wrong with that) :)

The Rube
11-02-2014, 12:13 AM
I know all about Teddy Roosevelt and all that...but in my head it's a gay joke.

(not that there's anything wrong with that) :)

I hear ya. I just find it extremely hilarious, is all. See you in the playoffs.

Slap Shot
11-02-2014, 06:51 AM
Correlation does not imply causation.

You wouldn't even know what this means without looking it up. :D

Tipsy McStagger
11-02-2014, 09:01 AM
You wouldn't even know what this means without looking it up. :D
You got me. I have a wheel of responses filled with random sayings I have heard. I spin it and look up the meaning to make sure it fits.

Seriously though, get off my nuts.

Biddco
11-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Who gives a **** about having class? It's seems like it's just a point that people make to try to have other teams and fans look bad.

Slap Shot
11-02-2014, 10:03 AM
You got me. I have a wheel of responses filled with random sayings I have heard. I spin it and look up the meaning to make sure it fits.

Seriously though, get off my nuts.

Good grief this is hockey not life or death. It's ok to have fun with it.

Koho
11-02-2014, 10:12 AM
Good grief this is hockey not life or death.

Wait. There's a difference?

gopher wes
11-03-2014, 09:55 AM
This thread is funny.

St Cloud, you guys have a good squad and you are going to make some noise in the NCHC again this year if you continue to play like that. Gophers were lucky to salvage a split and very lucky that Kloos came to play along with some nice passes from Rau and Cammy.:) The Gophers' D has some cleaning up to do.

Tiggsy
11-03-2014, 10:23 AM
This thread is funny.

St Cloud, you guys have a good squad and you are going to make some noise in the NCHC again this year if you continue to play like that. Gophers were lucky to salvage a split and very lucky that Kloos came to play along with some nice passes from Rau and Cammy.:) The Gophers' D has some cleaning up to do.

Wes, you can't build these guys up like that. You beat them down at every opportunity and gloat when they stay there. And fire off the occasional rip on their participation banners or their arena. On Saturday we were simply toying with them. Just letting them hang around to keep it interesting. The team likes to put on a show for us fans.

:D

gopher wes
11-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Wes, you can't build these guys up like that. You beat them down at every opportunity and gloat when they stay there. And fire off the occasional rip on their participation banners or their arena. On Saturday we were simply toying with them. Just letting them hang around to keep it interesting. The team likes to put on a show for us fans.

:D
I don't need that much excitement haha. There was a lot of screaming at my house on Saturday afternoon. Luckily it was good screaming in OT instead of swearing!