Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU vs UMN Let the Hate Flow Through

Originally posted by Brad Malone View Post
    I bet I have more points in college hockey than you have hairs on your head?
    It's probably close nowadays. However, I bet Corky has more IQ points than you have college points.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      However, I bet Corky has more IQ points than you have college points.
      I wish Corky was still behind the bench for Mankato State, he was all full of awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        I wish Corky was still behind the bench for Mankato State, he was all full of awesome.
        You mean the kid from Mask?:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/13...cstolzmask.jpg
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
          Very Nice!!
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by yags182 View Post
            really man! This is a college hockey forum! Save yourself sometime and stop wasting others by stupid posts like this. thank you

About the game at cloud when they gave the fans away that were thrown at the gophs and Donny, there is no excuse and it was a bad moment for SCSU. They have since corrected that and we have moved forward so please get over it. I have past examples from gopher fans that I can bring up as well but defer.

Enjoy the games this weekend and hopefully we have two good games ahead of us.
            Just trying to help out what I assume is a JBSU English Major.

(And wasting people's time with stupid posts is why college hockey forums exist.)

Comment

Game day *****es, good luck to us, and nobody but us
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                Game day *****es, good luck to us, and nobody but us
                Amen. Time for St. Cloud to shine.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                  Amen. Time for St. Cloud to shine.
                  There will be plenty of shining alright. Unfortunately for Husky fans, it will be the goal light shining on Lindgren's back all night.

Comment

• Go Huskies!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShotFromThePoint View Post
                      There will be plenty of shining alright. Unfortunately for Husky fans, it will be the goal light shining on Lindgren's back all night.
                      That worked out well.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Congrats to St. Cloud, they played a very good game and won most of the puck battles tonight and really pressured the Gophers into mistakes. I do like watching the wide open style when we play SCSU.

Have to salvage a split tomorrow.
                        Originally posted by CavalryNate
                        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                        sigpic

Comment

SCSU-

Win, period, at Mariucci tomorrow night and I'll really be impressed.

And, a tad worried.

Comment

Originally posted by santropez View Post
                            we get to play jan again, sweet... The 2 wins will be nice come pwr time.

Jan is a giver...
                            husckey

Comment

Originally posted by santropez View Post
                              we know jbsu will be playing hard, this is their nc after all, we are the program that the rest of the mn teams (and most of the country) looks up to playing. Jan brady fans are rather quiet though, must be all the excitement of getting to watch their idols this weekend. It's nice for them in a special needs kind of way.
                              domi

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFromThePoint View Post
                                NATION!

Enjoyed the Shining Light off the Rodent Roast in my backyard in Edina.

Hail St. Cloud!

Comment

Working...
                                X